September 27, 2024, 06:24:02 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Whats the best camera?

Started by Himu, August 13, 2007, 10:08:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

Quote from: reefer on August 13, 2007, 10:15:57 PM
r u stoopid?

Thats the other girl.
WAT

WHICH GIRL

HIME LIVES IN HAWAII

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Houdini on August 13, 2007, 10:09:20 PM
Canons are pretty good.
Agreed, Superior Lenses > Moar Megapixels.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Rikku on August 13, 2007, 10:16:04 PM
Holy shit thats nice. caterpie;
They're not even that expensive, that first one is $130.

Also just because it's 7 megapixels doesn't mean it's a good camera. My mom has a 7.1 megapixel, mines 5.1 and mine takes better pictures. I'd show you some of the ones from Hawaii but I'm too lazy.

Quote from: Kingoftherings on August 13, 2007, 10:17:15 PM
Agreed, Superior Lenses > Moar Megapixels.
Canons are okay, some of them are awesome some suck. All Casios are awesome  wub;

Himu

See the differences in quality?  What would the last one's camera be?

Daddy

Quote from: Rikku on August 13, 2007, 10:20:12 PM

See the differences in quality?  What would the last one's camera be?

wub;

wub;

Something with good lighting  caterpie;

The first camera has no lighting and probably doesn't automatically change the setting because it has no color in it. Usually you can change it but most good cameras do that for you. I'll get the pictures from Hawaii to show you the difference between my camera and my moms.

Kingoftherings

Yes, because I can tell the brand and model of the camera this person was using without anything but a picture.

Quality in pictures is more than the camera itself.  A $1000 camera won't make better pictures if the lighting is crappy.

Himu

Camera's fascinate me. caterpie;

I want to be a photographer.

Snorkel

Nikon and Canon make the best cameras, period. Don't buy anything else. If you want to buy the best camera, for a lot of money, get a Nikon D80 or something from that series (I think they have a D120 out now...).

Personally I like shooting on 35mm on an old Pentax k1000, but I have a Nikon s7c for point-and-shoot.

Quote from: Kingoftherings on August 13, 2007, 10:23:43 PM
Yes, because I can tell the brand and model of the camera this person was using without anything but a picture.

Quality in pictures is more than the camera itself.  A $1000 camera won't make better pictures if the lighting is crappy.
$1000 cameras probably have a flash. Unless you're a model and have those external lighting shit then you will need a good lighting from the camera's flash.

prettygirl

Snorkel

Quote from: reefer on August 13, 2007, 10:26:33 PM
$1000 cameras probably have a flash. Unless you're a model and have those external lighting shit then you will need a good lighting from the camera's flash.

Bullshit if I ever heard it. Flash sucks, general rule of thumb in photography is NEVER USE IT. Need more light? Set longer exposure time and touch the photo up digitally. Flash just washes stuff out and adds weird light everywhere.

Quote from: Snorkel on August 13, 2007, 10:59:16 PM
Bullshit if I ever heard it. Flash sucks, general rule of thumb in photography is NEVER USE IT. Need more light? Set longer exposure time and touch the photo up digitally. Flash just washes stuff out and adds weird light everywhere.
My flash is fine and I think shes looking into a point and shoot camera.

Snorkel

[img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1/4973wnnfc0.jpg[/img]

EXIF data on that one doesn't say the model/make of the camera.  psyduck;

Go Up