September 28, 2024, 03:02:37 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is Porcupine Tree really that good?

Started by Himu, August 10, 2007, 09:03:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Placebo Headwound

Snorkel

I don't like their most recent album much. I really really like Deadwing (album), as well as In Absentia or whatever that album of b-sides and stuff is, with Piano Lessons on it... also, Trains (which isn't on Deadwing I don't think) is one of my favorite songs.

Himu

Quote from: Thief888 on August 10, 2007, 09:05:56 PM
I don't know if you would like them. psyduck;

Give me a link to the songs.  I hate when people tell me what I will and wont like. gonk;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Snorkel on August 10, 2007, 09:07:20 PM
I don't like their most recent album much. I really really like Deadwing (album), as well as In Absentia or whatever that album of b-sides and stuff is, with Piano Lessons on it... also, Trains (which isn't on Deadwing I don't think) is one of my favorite songs.
"Trains" is on "In Absentia".

Himu

I'm gonna listen to it.  To see if I like it.  I'M NOT THE TYPICAL GIRL WHO WORSHIPS GWEN STEFANI AND KELLY CLARKSON. argh; I'll listen to "Trains".  Mom said I wouldnt like Queso dip and I love it. argh;

Himu

Well I like the "Trains" song. caterpie;

Houdini

The artist formally known

Listen to Opeth Damnation instead. Something about them music makes me want to just learn how to write music and take their songs and add some more stuff to it. The music could be awesome if it had more to offer.

Although right now I need to find new bands because I'd over played my current music.

Snorkel

Quote from: reefer on August 12, 2007, 12:13:03 PM
Listen to Opeth Damnation instead. Something about them music makes me want to just learn how to write music and take their songs and add some more stuff to it. The music could be awesome if it had more to offer.

Although right now I need to find new bands because I'd over played my current music.

If you like Opeth, then listen to Katatonia.

Go Up