May 05, 2024, 03:58:52 AM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ughhhhhhhh

Started by Himu, August 01, 2007, 01:28:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Thief888 on August 01, 2007, 01:51:58 PM
Destroy the disk. psyduck;
IF I DO I WILL DIE FROM THE WRATH OF MOTHER AND FATHER!  I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND GONNA LISTEN TO METAL IF YOU DONT MIND!

Feynman

Quote from: Videl on August 01, 2007, 01:53:02 PM
I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND GONNA LISTEN TO METAL IF YOU DONT MIND!

stop by flushing plz

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Videl on August 01, 2007, 01:53:02 PM
IF I DO I WILL DIE FROM THE WRATH OF MOTHER AND FATHER!  I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND GONNA LISTEN TO METAL IF YOU DONT MIND!
Seriously, just fucking blast your own music. It's only fair if he gets to blast his.

And if he tells you to lower it, just ignore him or tell him to lower his first.

Himu

Quote from: Thief888 on August 01, 2007, 01:54:19 PM
Seriously, just fucking blast your own music. It's only fair if he gets to blast his.

And if he tells you to lower it, just ignore him or tell him to lower his first.

MY MOM IS LETTING HIM BLAST HIS MUSIC BECUZ HE DOESNT KNOW ANY BETTER AND I DO. psyduck;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Videl on August 01, 2007, 01:55:46 PM
MY MOM IS LETTING HIM BLAST HIS MUSIC BECUZ HE DOESNT KNOW ANY BETTER AND I DO. psyduck;
Your mom's an idiot.

YA GOTTA TEACH 'EM THEY CAN'T ALWAYS HAVE THEIR WAY WHILE THEY'RE YOUNG. argh;

Himu

Quote from: Thief888 on August 01, 2007, 01:58:40 PM
Your mom's an idiot.

YA GOTTA TEACH 'EM THEY CAN'T ALWAYS HAVE THEIR WAY WHILE THEY'RE YOUNG. argh;
THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!  SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS!  SHE STILL CaLLS HIM HER BABY AND IF HE SLAPS ME AND I HIT HIM BACK HE TELLS ON ME AND I GET IN BIG TROUBLE!  AND HE'S A BOY AND I'M A GIRL! psyduck;

Feynman

Quote from: Videl on August 01, 2007, 01:55:46 PM

I know exactly how you feel. My sisters always do shit that I can't just because they're "smaller and they don't know any better". My parents need to start keeping restrictions on them or teach them to behave because they're starting to get spoiled and shit.

being the oldest sucks emo;

Houdini

Fuck you and your mom. Kidz Bop rules.

Go Up