I need help from any of you, please. (To the people with Wi-Fi only.)

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 19, 2007, 08:33:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

So... After I got Doom Desire from Ricky... I went to sleep... Thinking that I still had Doom Desire with Smeargle... I lvled up my Smeargle hoping it would learn Sketch again since I used it to get Doom Desire... But... Wtf? I didn't have the mini pop up saying your Smeargle wanted to learn sketch... So I check its moves and... ONLY SKETCH WAS ON IT!?

So, I can't get my Smeargle to learn moves over Wi-Fi... Fuck...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Bushy

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2007, 03:55:24 PM
So... After I got Doom Desire from Ricky... I went to sleep... Thinking that I still had Doom Desire with Smeargle... I lvled up my Smeargle hoping it would learn Sketch again since I used it to get Doom Desire... But... Wtf? I didn't have the mini pop up saying your Smeargle wanted to learn sketch... So I check its moves and... ONLY SKETCH WAS ON IT!?

Duh, dumbfuck
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Bushybrow on June 20, 2007, 03:56:00 PM

Duh, dumbfuck
Stfu, I never knew this until now.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Bushy

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2007, 04:12:11 PM
Quote from: Bushybrow on June 20, 2007, 03:56:00 PM

Duh, dumbfuck
Stfu, I never knew this until now.
rofl
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up