April 16, 2024, 01:40:31 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Virgina Tech

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 06:19:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

WTF, those are some pretty retarded plays.

heltar

April 20, 2007, 06:42:12 PM #31 Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 07:02:13 PM by helter skelter
God, my cousin is crazy

he reposts all of these anti-gov bulletins. funny, he's an ex-marine...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=123203267&MyToken=9a6847a5-f152-4155-b277-de54a13a1743

Who is that on the left? The VT gunman... military training? Why didn't they want us to know that? I said it in the first hour and I'll say it now... black op. We won't know the true motives until some bullshit legislation gets passed and we all stop and say... "this is what that shooting was all about..." Opinion? Yes, but "the opinions that I do not give are the opinions I ain't got..."

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159942912&MyToken=28e58b58-d958-490d-b781-f18d6ca6e939

Police and EMT workers at Virginia Tech tell us that campus police were given a federal order to stand down and not pursue killer Cho Seung-Hui as Monday's bloodshed unfolded.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/200407standdown.htm

Selkie

And the funny thing is, they'll never blame the actual teachers or school,  psyduck;
[/quote]

Why would they? They were the ones murdered

LCK

Quote from: Selkie224 on April 21, 2007, 09:34:35 AM
And the funny thing is, they'll never blame the actual teachers or school,  psyduck;

[/quote]Who do you think may have provoked the Korean kid to do what he did? psyduck;

Selkie

Quote from: LCK on April 21, 2007, 09:37:34 AM

Who do you think may have provoked the Korean kid to do what he did? psyduck;

[/quote]

Oh fuck don't even give me that shit.

It's the same motherfucking thing I was arguing about with some dumbass bitch on youtube about Colombine.

THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON TO GO ON A SHOOTING RAMPAGE IN A SCHOOL AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

If you have a problem with people, deal with them in a less fucking pussy-ish way, and don't take completely innocent people down as well.

LCK

Quote from: Selkie224 on April 21, 2007, 11:39:33 AM

It's the same motherfucking thing I was arguing about with some dumbass bitch on youtube about Colombine.

THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON TO GO ON A SHOOTING RAMPAGE IN A SCHOOL AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

If you have a problem with people, deal with them in a less fucking pussy-ish way, and don't take completely innocent people down as well.
I'm not saying what he did was the right way to go. But read some of the shit about him. They weren't exactly "nice" to him. He got pissed off, and went on that damn rampage.
If people weren't such assholes, he never would've been provoked to do such a horrible thing. I agree he should've found some other way to deal with it, but that didn't happen.

Me and you have a completely different perspectives on this. There's no point in arguing about it.

Selkie

Quote from: LCK on April 21, 2007, 11:44:27 AM
Quote from: Selkie224 on April 21, 2007, 11:39:33 AM

I'm not saying what he did was the right way to go. But read some of the shit about him. They weren't exactly "nice" to him. He got pissed off, and went on that damn rampage.
If people weren't such assholes, he never would've been provoked to do such a horrible thing. I agree he should've found some other way to deal with it, but that didn't happen.

Me and you have a completely different perspectives on this. There's no point in arguing about it.

Agreed, there's no point. I will just get pissed off anyway.

Bender101

Quote from: Thief888 on April 17, 2007, 09:59:40 PM
Now is it just me, or does anyone else think he might have been a /b/tard?

I dunno why, but I just have a strong feeling that he was. Also considering some of the stuff I've seen on 4Chan about him. psyduck;

Link to the stuff on him at 4chan.

And for the topic, the kid clearly needed some medical attention. He was mentally ill. His roomates said he told them that he had a imaginary girlfriend...

He had multiple warning signs that he had a couple screws loose in his head; the people thta knew of these things just choose to not act and get him help.
"Bite my shiny metal ass!

reeper

Quote from: Bender101 on April 25, 2007, 08:21:46 PM
Link to the stuff on him at 4chan.
Someone doesn't know anything about 4chan  china;

Everything on 4chan is deleted within 2 hours.

Go Up