March 18, 2024, 07:11:39 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Fast Food Round 2

Started by ME##, July 06, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Help

Raising Cane's
2 (9.5%)
Chick-fil-A
4 (19%)
Checker's
2 (9.5%)
Hardee's/Carl's Jr
2 (9.5%)
Five Guys
3 (14.3%)
The Habit Burger
2 (9.5%)
Shake Shack
2 (9.5%)
Whataburger
0 (0%)
In-n-Out
3 (14.3%)
Jack in the Box
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on July 09, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
Quote from: SVT on July 09, 2018, 03:40:15 PM
i went to chick filet this week and it kinda sucks ass but they're fast.  havent been to most of these places. . ..  and the ones ive been to i cant really vote for them . . .
i've only been to chick fil a a couple times but from what I understand the only thing worth getting their is their normal-ass chicken sandwiches

it's true

their fries are just a step above white castle's, and most everything else on their menu is unremarkable

silvertone

every christmas a guy comes to my work with a lot of chick fil a sandwiches and chicken nuggies and tendies and sauces and no one knows his name. we call him the chicken guy then he leaves and we never see him again.
it's a 10+ year tradition.

and yea chicken sandwich is alright then. maybe i dont like c-sandwiches too much. also im not too big on fries in genral

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm honestly not even sure how or why fries became the de facto fast food side dish when most fast food fries have all the flavor and texture of sundried shoestrings

there are very, very few restaurants who know how to make fries that are actually enjoyable to eat, and not 'i-paid-for-this-so-i-may-as-well'-tier at best

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 17, 2018, 05:09:57 PM
i'm honestly not even sure how or why fries became the de facto fast food side dish when most fast food fries have all the flavor and texture of sundried shoestrings

there are very, very few restaurants who know how to make fries that are actually enjoyable to eat, and not 'i-paid-for-this-so-i-may-as-well'-tier at best
https://www.neboagency.com/blog/french-fries-default-side-item/

hocuspocus;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on July 17, 2018, 05:38:19 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 17, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

https://www.neboagency.com/blog/french-fries-default-side-item/

hocuspocus;

what a shame that the very restaurant that pioneered the fast food french fry now produces some of the worst of the bunch

anyway i was more wondering why they're still a popular mainstay today when, with rare few exceptions, they're pretty much just flavorless salted chewthings

Hiro

Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on July 07, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
I've never seen a Hardee's, Carl's Jr, or jack in the box in person
yo how

Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on July 07, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 07, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
Isn't Shake Shack from New York though
must be a city thing
it's only in some major city areas yeah, but they're very "trendy" or were not long ago
it's good but way too expensive

also I never get fries, they're too expensive and not that great

Hiro

but yeah Habit Burger is GOAT

Go Up