March 19, 2024, 02:15:50 AM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pizza: Pick-up or Delivery

Started by YPrrrr, September 15, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

???

Pick-up
7 (87.5%)
Delivery
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

YPrrrr

If you want to say digiorno or "I only eat at pizzerias because I'm a hipster doofus" you can just leave now akudood;

Anyway I generally prefer pickup because it's must cheaper without the delivery fee and tip and pickup takes roughly 20 minutes while delivery gets up near an hour

Thyme

i've literally never picked up pizza lol

except those small 1-person pizzas i get at the bakery near work sometimes

silvertone

i usually eat in the pizzeria wif buds. its too expensive to order for my only self

YPrrrr

Quote from: SVT on September 15, 2017, 03:33:44 PM
i usually eat in the pizzeria wif buds. its too expensive to order for my only self
If you get like a large for 8 bucks and eat it for 2 meals that's 4 bucks a meal dude, plenty affordable!

Obv. pizzeria pizza wins tho

wawi

silvertone

Quote from: YPargh on September 15, 2017, 03:51:50 PM
If you get like a large for 8 bucks and eat it for 2 meals that's 4 bucks a meal dude, plenty affordable!

expensive for me i dunno.

u gotta spend at least 20 to get it delivered and if i gotta leave my house i mind as well get the good shit mmhmm yeaeh. or if i wunna get food on the cheap i get a sandwich

YPrrrr

Quote from: SVT on September 15, 2017, 05:04:44 PM
Quote from: YPargh on September 15, 2017, 03:51:50 PM

expensive for me i dunno.

u gotta spend at least 20 to get it delivered and if i gotta leave my house i mind as well get the good shit mmhmm yeaeh. or if i wunna get food on the cheap i get a sandwich
Yeah delivery is stupid expensive imo I only pull that card if I gotta flash the cash for my gurl

silvertone

just shit on her stomach who cares what she thinks

C.Mongler

about half an half though leaning pick up for the reasons mentioned. delivery fee + tip makes that shit like 25% more expensive. that and there's usually spicier pick up only deals too

Daddy

it takes like 10 minutes to prep a pizza and then like 10-20 to bake it and it's much cheaper so i just do that

YPrrrr

Idk if I get a 6 dollar pizza from papa John's that's cheaper than any pizza I could make myself

Samus Aran

ive had pizza delivered to me like...maybe three times in my life? so pick-up.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

don't let's

It's not delivery it's pick-up

ME##

Pick-up.  Delivery is stupid expensive with the delivery fees+tip and back in Flagstaff unless I was ordering from Domino’s the other delivery drivers from LoDel would always show up at the garage and be like ‘yo where’s the house’

Go Up