0 (0%)
1 (10%)
16+ and truly ashamed
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i have four

three from bundles (captain toad, yoshi's woolly world, twilight princess """hd""")

and one retro mario, a gift from tyler giggle;

question 2: have you completely gotten over the amiibo craze yet

TooB

I've got

Little Mac, Ness, Shulk, Zero Suit, Roy, Ryu, Bayonetta, Shovel Knight, Wolf Link, Zelda, Shiek, Zelda BOTW, Rosalina (SMB), 8-bit Mario, Mega Man.

I'm over the craze as in I won't ever actively seek one out, but if I see one I like, such as the Bayonetta, I'll get it.

C.Mongler

Let's see

I bought Ness and Lucas out of sincerity cuz its not like there's a ton of Mother collectibles out there

I also bought Waluigi because his price dropped like a rock almost immediately, and memes

From bundles I got a toad, the TP link, and I also got a DK skylander/miib from the Wii U skylanders that spent 5 bucks on for the whole fucking set just for the doofy amiibo lol. Additionally, i wanted to torture my friends so i bought amiibo festival which came with isabell and digby, but i also bought resetti and cap'n for a buck 50 each since the "game" is practically unwinable for players who dont have amiibos.

so in total, looks like thats 10. which is shamefully high.

i really want a poochy amiibo cuz he's a cutie but i don't want to spend actual money on it, so that seems unlikely

YPrrrr

0 because I don't need that junk cluttering my already cluttered apartment

Also the idea is dumb akudood;

don't let's

TooB

does it count as shameful if I only ever wanted them as cool little collectible figurines?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on August 23, 2017, 10:40:56 AM
does it count as shameful if I only ever wanted them as cool little collectible figurines?

somewhat, but not quite as shameful as buying them as physical dlc

i was moderately interested in getting the entire smash collection until it quickly became apparent that nintendo was going to aggressively use its tried-and-true artificial scarcity tactic again, and then i decided against ever buying one lol

unless it came in a bundle with a game i would have purchased anyway

bluaki

16+

I lost track of the number a long time ago and it's high enough that I'd rather not count them. myfigurecollection puts my shame on full display though (with anime figs too) >_<'

I absolutely wouldn't get them as physical DLC, I like them as collectible figurines. Once in a while I try using them in a game anyway and promptly stop caring about that.

Hiro

let's see...

Captain Falcon
Bowser
Lucario
Toon Link
Sheik
Shulk
Ness
Olimar
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
R.O.B. Famciom
Duck Hunt
Lucas
Roy
Ocarina of Time Link
Wind Waker Link
Wind Waker Zelda
Blue Yarn Yoshi
Pink Yarn Yoshi
Waddle Dee
Chibi-Robo
Pikmin
Isabelle
K.K. Slider
Animal Crossing x Sanrio Cards (6)
extra Animal Crossing cards my sister had doubles of (7)

So not counting the cards, 24, though Shulk and Bowser are stored away, Shulk still in box because I never got around to selling it. Maybe it'll do something good in Xenoblade Chronicles 2??
If we count each card I guess that makes 37  akudood;

Hiro

and yeah I get them for the cheap, solid-quality figure. the only ones I even use in-game are the Zelda ones for BotW and the Animal Crossing cards for the exclusive furniture
Although I am tempted to get Skyward Sword Link and Majora's Mask Link (mostly for the Fierce Diety outfit) I already have too many goddamn Links. Don't get why they couldn't make other Zelda figures instead of 7 different fucking versions of Link. I'd like to use Wolf Link and Smash Link to get Wolf Link and Epona in BotW, but since those are kind of a one-use thing I'd rather just use someone else's and not buy my own.

Hiro

Currently considering:

Cloud
Bayonetta
Bride Peach
Archer Link
Guardian
BotW Zelda
Mipha
Urbosa
Marie
Yarn Poochy