March 19, 2024, 01:33:20 AM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last place you went out to eat

Started by Samus Aran, August 09, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

dude you can get even more basic. plain cakes are godlike.

although ill eat any donut and be very very happy

LCK

Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 13, 2017, 09:06:58 PM

yea man when it comes to donuts, simple is amazing

i cant stand donuts that are piled high with extra everything and every bite t astes like future diabetes
just because it has more that does not mean its better

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 13, 2017, 09:06:58 PM

This is too far for me I've never really enjoyed the "coffee" donut. girl;

Maybe if I dunked it in hot chocolate though... huhdoodame;

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Joice on August 12, 2017, 09:59:14 PM
100 yen (a little less than $1) per plate, but some dishes can go upwards to around 280 yen- usually the "what's in season/limited edition" items.

it can get pretty expensive fast if you eat a lot because shit adds up but its worth it. if my husband and i eat together, our bill averages to about 3500 yen, about $32, but if i go by myself it's usually around 1200 yen (~$10)

honestly, that doesn't seem bad at all befuddlement

i can't really see myself eating more than maybe $16 worth of sushi at those prices, even with a few of the more expensive types thrown in

god i need to visit jpn :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on August 13, 2017, 08:35:44 PM
I still kinda think a plain glazed donut is as good as you can get though y/n

agreed

or frosted, which is basically the equivalent of mildly flavored, unevenly distributed glaze

??????

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 14, 2017, 05:15:16 PM
100 yen (a little less than $1) per plate, but some dishes can go upwards to around 280 yen- usually the "what's in season/limited edition" items.

it can get pretty expensive fast if you eat a lot because shit adds up but its worth it. if my husband and i eat together, our bill averages to about 3500 yen, about $32, but if i go by myself it's usually around 1200 yen (~$10)

i can't really see myself eating more than maybe $16 worth of sushi at those prices, even with a few of the more expensive types thrown in

they have conveyer belt food things in nyc
earlier today I went to some bakery in the upper east side and ate cheesecake and two mini muffins (key lime and chocolate)
then i had a dessert tasting prix fixe at jungsik in TriBeCa downtown manhattan
it's Korean!!
it was mainly just very fancy ice creams (lemon basil, brown rice, black truffle)
one dish was shaped like a little banana marzipan but instead of almond it was coffee and chocolate

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on August 14, 2017, 09:03:01 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 14, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

they have conveyer belt food things in nyc
earlier today I went to some bakery in the upper east side and ate cheesecake and two mini muffins (key lime and chocolate)
then i had a dessert tasting prix fixe at jungsik in TriBeCa downtown manhattan
it's Korean!!
it was mainly just very fancy ice creams (lemon basil, brown rice, black truffle)
one dish was shaped like a little banana marzipan but instead of almond it was coffee and chocolate

I would be so happy if all the pretty marzipan candies were coffee and chocolate instead

Kalahari Inkantation

had taco hell for dinner sm(i)th(icide);

at least it was mostly vegetarian

i'll just do like most poor vegetarians do and pretend that anything and everything can be healthy so long as it contains no meat

silvertone

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 19, 2017, 10:21:52 PM
had taco hell for dinner sm(i)th(icide);

at least it was mostly vegetarian

i'll just do like most poor vegetarians do and pretend that anything and everything can be healthy so long as it contains no meat
ok this meme must end now

YPrrrr

Went to a Brazilian restaurant in Mexicali and ate a wide varieties of meats and fruits and Mexican stuff. Was p cool.

??????

I went to a vegan place in east village on Friday and a Malayasian restaurant on Thursday (then after an ice cream shop)

I don't remember anything from the malayasian spot cept noodles and pork buns
i got a sundae with three flavors: earl grey, black sesame and blackberry crumble and my friend gave me a bit of his (burnt honeycomb,  matcha)

the vegan place is called caravan of dreams
I got a knock off pizza
the crust was made with pumpkin seed and the cheese was cultured from cashews

also every restaurant I go to I order white wine cos ever since my husbando left me he bought me white wine

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on August 19, 2017, 11:17:42 PM
the vegan place is called caravan of dreams
I got a knock off pizza
the crust was made with pumpkin seed and the cheese was cultured from cashews

was this any good at all befuddlement

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on August 19, 2017, 11:17:42 PM
also every restaurant I go to I order white wine cos ever since my husbando left me he bought me white wine

lol

wawi

Go Up