March 19, 2024, 12:12:28 AM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

which salsa is the best salsa

Started by Mando Pandango, June 20, 2017, 01:01:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

???

mild
0 (0%)
medium
0 (0%)
hot
1 (12.5%)
corn
2 (25%)
verde
2 (25%)
pico de gallo
1 (12.5%)
mango/pineapple/other fruity shit
1 (12.5%)
guacamole
1 (12.5%)
queso (i'm dumb)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Habanero or ghost pepper, both peppers have lovely flavors to them

Salsa verde is too mild for me. Def. will eat it if it's the only thing available though it ain't half bad

silvertone

i didnt know there any salsa besides mild, medium and hot.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPargh on June 20, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

Salsa verde is too mild for me. Def. will eat it if it's the only thing available though it ain't half bad
i'm not looking to destroy my mouth all the time homie i just like salsa verde cuz of the TASTE
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on June 20, 2017, 01:20:42 PM

i'm not looking to destroy my mouth all the time homie i just like salsa verde cuz of the TASTE
ya like i said i like the TASTE of habanero and ghost peppers. They both have citrus taste profiles which I love (see YPRs love of grapefruit, IPAs, etc)

But yea I know if you don't have spice tolerance all chiles probably just taste like pain. Salsa really dilutes the spice of these peppers too like I wouldn't snack on ghost peppers but I would on ghost pepper salsa

Mando Pandango

now this nigga talkin shit on my tolerance

you wanna fight you fuckin frost giant

YPrrrr

Come at me bro I got a bottle of Tostitos medium salsa and I'm not afraid to use it snakedood;

Samus Aran

uhh, i don't think about this that hard. most salsas are good tbh. i don't like them too mild though usually.

i will say tho that i love a really good pico de gallo.

Hiro

It depends entirely on the actual specific salsa and very few of these particular factors
queso and quac are not salsa
i am very rarely if ever a fan of corn in salsa

Hiro

Salsa verde is too mild for me.
there are spicy green salsas though

Samus Aran

i've witnessed firsthand tomatillo green salsa that was way, way spicier than tomatillo salsa has any right to be

Hiro

tomatillo salsa with a bit of spice is goooooooooood shit though
but yeah I've been places where it was the spiciest option

YPrrrr

I have too and those places disappoint me :/

Mando Pandango

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 21, 2017, 01:23:48 AM
It depends entirely on the actual specific salsa and very few of these particular factors
queso and quac are not salsa
i am very rarely if ever a fan of corn in salsa
wikipedia had guac listed as a type of salsa ╮(╯-╰)╭

strongbad

agree with verde but there are about 100000 different kinds of salsa. i do tend to universally like green salsa the most though. when i was staying in mexico my host parents would make their own salsa and it was so friggin good

also salsa from trader joes is pretty consistently dank

Go Up