April 18, 2024, 12:48:44 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Trove

Started by mario583, June 12, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mario583

June 12, 2017, 02:21:26 PM Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:29:05 PM by mario583
Click to play.
[shadow=red,left]Trove is an open-ended voxel adventure through countless realms filled with quests, chests, and enemies of all sizes and shapes (but mostly square-ish). It’s a fun, cube-shaped brew of RPG features combined with the thrill of exploring procedurally-generated worlds " and the unlimited creative freedom to build your own![/shadow]
Grab your friends, hone your blades, and set off for adventure in Trove, the ultimate action MMO! Battle the forces of Shadow in realms filled with incredible dungeons and items created by your fellow players. Whether you’re hunting treasure in far-off lands or building realms of your own, it’s never been this good to be square!

Play as headless knights, draconic mages, salty pirates, dinosaur tamers, foxy lancers, and more. Master awesome abilities, ranging from deadly shuriken storms to deliciously devastating ice cream crushes. Brave deadly minions, bosses, and traps to “liberate” powerful armor and weapons, or dip into smaller Lairs for single servings of danger perfect for solo fun. Knock some blocks off in the Battleverse as you face your friends in head-to-head combat.

Journey through fully destructible realms on the backs of fire-breathing dragons and purrfectly whiskered Meownts. Jump into action tailored to any level as your adventures take you through all of Trove’s weird and wild realms. Sail the vast seas of the Treasure Isles, soar through the floating islands of the Sky Realm, cross molten lava in the Habanero Seas, wander the digitized streets of Neon City, and more. The multiverse is your oyster!

Build anything and everything! Construct a Cornerstone and take your home wherever you go. Build an entire world just for you and your friends. Land yourself in the Trove gallery by making magnificent sky castles and massive hot dogs. Craft your perfect style with bacon swords and 3D glasses of insufferable doom. Collect a HUGE range of gear made by your fellow players, then make and submit your own creations " including Dungeons, Lairs, Class Costumes, and more.

[glow=red,2,300]Getting started | Trove Gem Update | Rise of the Shadow Tower | Console Trailer | Battleverse[/glow]

YPrrrr

I was about to be disappointed but then I saw:
Quote from: mario583 on June 12, 2017, 02:21:26 PM
massive hot dogs.
vuvudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on June 12, 2017, 02:38:07 PM
I was about to be disappointed but then I saw:
Quote from: mario583 on June 12, 2017, 02:21:26 PM
massive hot dogs.
vuvudood;

lmao

are you shilling for trove, mario583

this whole post sounds like a shameless advertisement

trove isn't even good, like at all

how much are they paying you

Thyme

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 12, 2017, 02:40:39 PM

now what i wanna know is the circumstances that lead you to playing this game ifeelbetter;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: EXCLUSIVE on June 12, 2017, 02:43:17 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 12, 2017, 02:40:39 PM

now what i wanna know is the circumstances that lead you to playing this game ifeelbetter;

[spoiler]

[glow=black,2,300]metacritic[/glow]

i would never play something with such low scores lol[/spoiler]

mario583

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 12, 2017, 02:44:40 PM
metacritic
i would never play something with such low scores lol

So...you rather get judgement from a website rather then play for yourself?  doodhuh;

Kalahari Inkantation

June 12, 2017, 02:50:38 PM #6 Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:58:36 PM by Majorana's Mask
i don't play games that don't need to be played in order for me to reasonably judge them negatively

trove is one of those

Kalahari Inkantation

also you didn't answer my question

are you part of their marketing team lol y/n

mario583

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 12, 2017, 02:52:14 PM
are you part of their marketing team lol y/n

No; I just thought there were people here where are interested in this.  guess not psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

well it just so happens to look like an ad

as if you're trying to convince us rather than discuss with us

it's full of direct links to the game and related content, as if we couldn't find those ourselves if we cared enough lol

anyway, tell us: why do you personally like trove

is there anything you'd admit to disliking about it

is there anything you'd change about it if you could

silvertone

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 12, 2017, 04:26:10 PM
well it just so happens to look like an ad

as if you're trying to convince us rather than discuss with us

it's full of direct links to the game and related content, as if we couldn't find those ourselves if we cared enough lol

anyway, tell us: why do you personally like trove

is there anything you'd admit to disliking about it

is there anything you'd change about it if you could
answer the first question, ignore the other 2 questions.

YPrrrr

Why would you try to interest people by just pressing ctrl V lol

Go Up