should i email everyone

Started by Daddy, June 11, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Clara Listensprechen on June 21, 2017, 11:31:39 AM
Quote from: Khadafi on June 21, 2017, 11:12:09 AM
well in terms of sysop snorkel is dead or something and ive been busy with end of fiscal year shit at work lol

You and everybody else apparently. I'm clean out of reasons for coming back here. Tried to find a feature by which I could delete my own account, couldn't find one, and I'm not a big fan of just talking to myself. Looks like I'm still a Boyager on G+ but nothing going on over there since that 1st Hangout I attended. Zero reasons to hang around.
Thanks for coming back to tell us that? Lol

silvertone

going for award of best post of the year

Daddy

Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 01:19:11 PM
well in terms of sysop snorkel is dead or something and ive been busy with end of fiscal year shit at work lol

You and everybody else apparently. I'm clean out of reasons for coming back here. Tried to find a feature by which I could delete my own account, couldn't find one, and I'm not a big fan of just talking to myself. Looks like I'm still a Boyager on G+ but nothing going on over there since that 1st Hangout I attended. Zero reasons to hang around.
dont be rude akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

Also the delete feature is disable without admin request because the period of time when people like tyler and cam would go emo and delete their account every other week

PM me if you're serious

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on June 21, 2017, 04:32:27 PM
Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

dont be rude akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

Also the delete feature is disable without admin request because the period of time when people like tyler and cam would go emo and delete their account every other week

PM me if you're serious
Yeah I'm the rude one lol

Idk why someone with 500 posts feels the need to announce their intention to leave it's not gonna break anyone's heart!

Hiro

this really isn't the place for this discussion

Go Up