April 20, 2024, 12:01:15 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Psyduck is owning v;

Started by Bushy, April 25, 2007, 01:29:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

I just owned the last five Pokemon I encountered with Confusion.

My  psyduck; pwns
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Riosan

Where did you catch it? I need one.  sweat;

Bushy

Quote from: Dexter on April 25, 2007, 01:52:18 PM
Where did you catch it? I need one.  sweat;
Near the third gym city, I ofrget it's name sweat;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

mariofreak55

Hmm.

I caught one too, but I already have Misdreavus which can fuk u up with Psywave, and my Shellos is water.

reeper

Confusion is good when you're playing the Elite four  flower;

But Sleep is awesome when you're catching Pokemon

mariofreak55

Quote from: fuloo te reefar on April 25, 2007, 04:40:12 PM

Confusion is an all around bad move. There are much better ones out there, but for where he is, (lvl 15-25 pokemans) Confusion is one of the best Pyschic moves there are. If you use it in the Elite Four, you're an idiot.

reeper

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 25, 2007, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: fuloo te reefar on April 25, 2007, 04:40:12 PM

Confusion is an all around bad move. There are much better ones out there, but for where he is, (lvl 15-25 pokemans) Confusion is one of the best Pyschic moves there are. If you use it in the Elite Four, you're an idiot.
Not really, you use confusion on a Pokemon, and then attack it. While it's confused it not only has a chance at not effecting you, it also does damage back to the opponent. I'd use it as a secondary Pokemon move.

mariofreak55

Hell, what is it, like a 10% chance of confusing?

Might as well go with Confuse Ray which has I believe 80%, or even Swagger if you're willing to risk them gaining attack power. Confusion has mediocre power, and 10% chance of confusing isn't worth it.

And if you're a real pokemon player, there is no space for a "secondary move". All four spots are precious, no room to waste for something like that.

reeper

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 25, 2007, 05:09:05 PM
Hell, what is it, like a 10% chance of confusing?

Might as well go with Confuse Ray which has I believe 80%, or even Swagger if you're willing to risk them gaining attack power. Confusion has mediocre power, and 10% chance of confusing isn't worth it.

And if you're a real pokemon player, there is no space for a "secondary move". All four spots are precious, no room to waste for something like that.
Well sorry I'm not 13 years old, I meant Confuse Ray. I also mean secondary Pokemon's move

mariofreak55

You'd think not being 13 years old (I'm not 13.) would make you better at this stuff? And how the hell did you get those two moves mixed up? And that last part makes it worse, there's  no room for secondary pokemon.

reeper

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 25, 2007, 05:21:17 PM
You'd think not being 13 years old (I'm not 13.) would make you better at this stuff? And how the hell did you get those two moves mixed up? And that last part makes it worse, there's  no room for secondary pokemon.
The Elite four is so easy, you need 1 strong Pokemon and the rest are backups.

mariofreak55

Quote from: fuloo te reefar on April 25, 2007, 05:22:40 PM
Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 25, 2007, 05:21:17 PM
The Elite four is so easy, you need 1 strong Pokemon and the rest are backups.
If you're into that kind of stuff.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 25, 2007, 05:09:05 PM
Might as well go with Confuse Ray which has I believe 80%...
Confuse Ray is 100%.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Morning_Glory

ololol arguing about Pogeymanz.

reeper

Go Up