March 19, 2024, 02:01:00 AM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yo u eat dandelions? shit

Started by silvertone, May 14, 2017, 12:35:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

u ever try that is it any good? i saw it at the azn market and i am like You think im dum no way fame (pronouced fam eh, rimes with way) and i am like shit i can get this from the groudn but i didnt cos eatin dandelions from the groudn seems weird af but i also think it maight be cool cos it free food and shit. i ate fire smoked grass before (my ownteenage creation_ and that was plain terrible (lol good pun, thanks)

Kalahari Inkantation

May 14, 2017, 12:39:06 AM #1 Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 01:20:48 AM by Majorana's Mask
i've always wanted to try them because apparently they make great salad ingredients, but i also don't want to end up making a thread like this one day:

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,67913.0.html

not to mention that the wild ones may be edible but not necessarily tasty lol

if ever i see them sold at a grocery or smth (which i've only ever seen once), i may give them a try

silvertone

h-mart , which seems to be a national chain sells them (they were in OR and PA) also mib needs to come back into my life fuck. and i didnt think of wild vs farmed.

but i imagine it's gotta be simple to farm Dandelions since they spread every fuckin where

Kalahari Inkantation

interesting

i'd never heard of h-mart before but there's apparently one ~20mi away from me and a bunch in nyc

i almost never have any reason to travel to the west, which is probably why i wasn't aware of it lol

Quote from: SVT on May 14, 2017, 01:10:55 AM
also mib needs to come back into my life fuck.

Agreed. awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H_MartThe "H" in "H Mart" stands for Han Ah Reum, a Korean phrase meaning "one arm full of groceries".[3]

i lol'd

silvertone

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 14, 2017, 07:51:18 PM
interesting

i'd never heard of h-mart before but there's apparently one ~20mi away from me and a bunch in nyc

i almost never have any reason to travel to the west, which is probably why i wasn't aware of it lol

also mib needs to come back into my life fuck.

Agreed. awdood;
20 miles is far af for some god dman dandelions just get it from the ground

??????

dandelions are bitter
I ate flowers too because they were placed on my salad
also tasted Not Good

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: SVT on May 15, 2017, 04:15:44 AM

i mean i'm sure they have other unique food items than just dandelions lol

at least, i would hope so

silvertone

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on May 17, 2017, 09:28:00 PM
dandelions are bitter
I ate flowers too because they were placed on my salad
also tasted Not Good

wierd. what do u make dandelions with or is it 's own meal.

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 17, 2017, 09:31:59 PM
Quote from: SVT on May 15, 2017, 04:15:44 AM

i mean i'm sure they have other unique food items than just dandelions lol

at least, i would hope so
yeah they got the whole azn shebang. durians are cheap there too

Travis

6M69I69B9

h-mart , which seems to be a national chain sells them (they were in OR and PA) also mib needs to come back into my life fuck. and i didnt think of wild vs farmed.

but i imagine it's gotta be simple to farm Dandelions since they spread every fuckin where
miss u 2 but idk shit about this dandelion thing

also h mart is cool

best oriental stores are the ones in abandoned shopping squares and for some reason they usually have a filipino/chinese/korean/etc. dvd/vhs store neighboring them but actually are slowly becoming general stores bc lol who is buyin their shit
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

Quote from: the MIB the on June 03, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

miss u 2 but idk shit about this dandelion thing

also h mart is cool

best oriental stores are the ones in abandoned shopping squares and for some reason they usually have a filipino/chinese/korean/etc. dvd/vhs store neighboring them but actually are slowly becoming general stores bc lol who is buyin their shit
yeah i agree, not a yuge fan of h-mart. it's just the one thats everywhere and the only one ive foudn here

Go Up