March 28, 2024, 01:58:03 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

if you could fuck one star trek alien

Started by Mando Pandango, April 08, 2022, 08:59:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

i'd go with famke janssen in that episode of TNG where she's literally born to be the perfect companion to whatever man she's with but that's the obvious choice and therefore the coward's choice

Worf's half-klingon baby mama was a babe and probably knew how to get down so that's what i'm going with
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

I'm down for some Orion. I like green space ladies and their description sounds fun: "Orion females were very animalistic in nature, known for their extreme carnal appetites and their innate skill of seduction. A Human male could rarely resist the alluring dance of the Orion slave girl."

Other than that a Q would be interesting because it basically be fucking a godlike being

Mando Pandango

you know what though i'd fuck a Bajoran in a heartbeat

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 08, 2022, 11:18:51 PMOther than that a Q would be interesting because it basically be fucking a godlike being
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

C.Mongler

Mando Pandango

C.Mongler

Go Up