March 18, 2024, 11:05:27 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Fast Food Fried Chicken

Started by YPrrrr, December 13, 2016, 01:58:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Cluck cluck

KFC
0 (0%)
Bojangles
1 (12.5%)
Popeyes
6 (75%)
Roscoes
0 (0%)
Roy Rodgers
0 (0%)
Churchs
0 (0%)
Chick-Fil-A
0 (0%)
Raising Canes
0 (0%)
Zaxbys
1 (12.5%)
Chesters
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

YPrrrr

I'm fucking dying in this town that only has a damp KFC akudood;

Travis

tfw only had kfc
tfw only kfc near me

silvertone

I aint shoppin at no place called BOJANGLES. that's testeballs, aint getting no chicken fried in ball sweat eww gross. puking at the thought

Samus Aran

i've never had most of those choices

so between the ones i have had (KFC, Popeye's, Chick-Fil-A), i'll of course go with Popeye's

YPrrrr

Quote from: Travis on December 13, 2016, 02:10:03 PM
tfw only had kfc
tfw only kfc near me
RIP
Quote from: SVT on December 13, 2016, 02:14:37 PM
I aint shoppin at no place called BOJANGLES. that's testeballs, aint getting no chicken fried in ball sweat eww gross. puking at the thought
but they are the second best chicken place on that list gtfo akudood;
Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on December 13, 2016, 02:15:02 PM
i've never had most of those choices

so between the ones i have had (KFC, Popeye's, Chick-Fil-A), i'll of course go with Popeye's
If you've had Popeyes you can probably skip the rest don't worry n_u

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

bojangles fuckin rules i miss bojangles.

they just opened a chick fil a not too far from me (but still far enough for me not to go there)

I ate there when I came back from NC this summer and it was a shit show. everybody and their grandma was eating there. There was no parking so I had to park at the damn Target and walk three blocks to the chick fil a. food was good tho

YPrrrr

Chick Fil A is pretty good but it's overpriced and honestly I kind of get annoyed at how they always ask you how you're doing and if they can get you a refill etc

I mean I get that it's nice but still

Quote from: YPargh on December 13, 2016, 04:24:41 PM
Chick Fil A is pretty good but it's overpriced and honestly I kind of get annoyed at how they always ask you how you're doing and if they can get you a refill etc

whenever u ask for stuff they have to say my pleasure. chick fil a is goofy as shit but damn good chicken

i ate popeyes the other day.

it was alright. p. close to bojangles and the sweet tea was good.

famy

Quote from: YPargh on December 13, 2016, 04:24:41 PM

i hate that shit and i miss the way most western restaurants ignore u rather than immediately focus all their attention on u as soon as you arrive

i liked popeyes lol

C.Mongler

ME##

My boss randomly gave me a Chick-fil-A gift card today so I got some, it was pretty tasty and great for being free. 

Hiro

In order:
Popeye's
Chick-Fil-A
Raising Cane's
KFC
Church's

Church's biscuits are the best on this list but their chicken is worst mainly because they use the weirdest pieces of meat that are kinda gross, in terms of flavor it's still p good

Not had:
Bojangles
Roscoes
Roy Rodgers
Zaxbys
Chesters

Thyme

KFC is the only fried chicken chain we have in montreal, smgdh

but i looked it up and apparently we have some p. good non-chain local places, i guess i could try a couple idk

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on January 02, 2017, 11:30:45 AM
KFC is the only fried chicken chain we have in montreal, smgdh

but i looked it up and apparently we have some p. good non-chain local places, i guess i could try a couple idk
DO IIIITITTT

Go Up