April 18, 2024, 12:33:40 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Hiro

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 02, 2017, 03:53:38 PM
origins edition vs. goty edition y/n
you get some neat skins with goty but that's it really
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on June 02, 2017, 03:57:59 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 02, 2017, 03:53:38 PM
origins edition vs. goty edition y/n
you get some neat skins with goty but that's it really

same with origins

you could easily just get the standard edition for $30 and not really feel like you're missing out on much

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 02, 2017, 07:05:32 PM
>tracer is on the cover of the box

ugh
wait are you gonna get it on ps4?

we all play on pc

Kalahari Inkantation

goodness no

but the pc version is available in physical format

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

strongbad

got through my new placement matches and went 6-4 and landed in mid 1600s. kind of annoyed since i was SO close to gold last season (peaked 194x i think) but i'm not really worried about the climb back up

just gotta stop SUCKING

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

honestly i think it might be best to wait a week before doing placement tests. i ended up placing like 2100 this go around (part of this is not knowing when to stop playing comp, at the end of last season I pushed headfirst into comp despite repeatedly getting matched with leavers and people throwing)

by waiting i think the herd will be thinned out and it'll be less of the clusterfuck of everyone getting matched with everyone.

and even more honestly ive gotten the dumbest teams since the start of this event idk what the deal is but everyone is automatically salty and dumb. though this could just be because im in low gold right now.

TooB

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 03, 2017, 11:40:56 AM
honestly i think it might be best to wait a week before doing placement tests. i ended up placing like 2100 this go around (part of this is not knowing when to stop playing comp, at the end of last season I pushed headfirst into comp despite repeatedly getting matched with leavers and people throwing)

by waiting i think the herd will be thinned out and it'll be less of the clusterfuck of everyone getting matched with everyone.

and even more honestly ive gotten the dumbest teams since the start of this event idk what the deal is but everyone is automatically salty and dumb. though this could just be because im in low gold right now.

damn that's quite the drop for yah

idk i think the system is notorious for underplacing you so it doesnt falsely inflate your season high. let's play some comp soon

Go Up