itt we try to name foods and drinks to see what socks cant recognize

Started by Daddy, December 03, 2016, 04:37:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 05, 2016, 08:44:07 AM
i was gonna say taylor ham but if socks doesn't know what that is then he is a fucking liar and has never set foot in Jersey in his life
you mean a pork roll?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

i was gonna say taylor ham but if socks doesn't know what that is then he is a fucking liar and has never set foot in Jersey in his life
you mean a pork roll?

IT'S COMIN'!!!!

my mom is from morris county so in my house it's always been taylor ham, but yes pork roll is acceptable in my eyes lol

[spoiler]quoting you was being all fucky what da hell boy[/spoiler]

rdl

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 05, 2016, 09:42:57 AM
you mean a pork roll?

IT'S COMIN'!!!!

my mom is from morris county so in my house it's always been taylor ham, but yes pork roll is acceptable in my eyes lol

I think it's the characters in my name but it amuses me that it fucks up so I'm keeping it
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

taylor ham, egg and cheese on an everything bagel is the most delicious breakfast there is

Travis

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 05, 2016, 09:42:57 AM
you mean a pork roll?

IT'S COMIN'!!!!

i live on the border of morris county small world bruh bruh

YPrrrr

Go Up