March 19, 2024, 04:16:48 AM

1,531,587 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fucking 3 am and shit

Started by Socks, November 01, 2016, 11:42:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

just raided the fridge and ate some blueberries, and banana, poured some honey on that bad boy. then i was like yo check out these cookies so i had a couple. was too tired to finish my samurai movie, gotta sleep and work and stuff. whatever, midnight treats all the time.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

a good snack is butterscotch oranges

silvertone

Socks

strongbad

C.Mongler

ME##

wait just one minute, you keep yous bananas in the fridge?

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on February 13, 2017, 05:28:24 PM
wait just one minute, you keep yous bananas in the fridge?

unripe bananas won't ripen correctly in the fridge, but already ripened ones are okay to be refrigerated. it'll make the peel darken faster but the inside will actually stay fresh longer

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

next you're gonna tell me you dont refrigerate your ketchup

Samus Aran

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 14, 2017, 06:06:47 AM
next you're gonna tell me you dont refrigerate your ketchup

i mean ketchup and mustard and the like don't really need to be refrigerated but they last longer after being opened if you do refrigerate them so i just sort of assume most people do keep them in the fridge

strongbad

i dont see the point of refrigerating bananas because i eat them up so quickly anyway hocuspocus;

Socks

haha i just saw this. for the record and boyagergesrs peace of mine, NO, i do NOT refrigerate my banana, only the blueberries and other fruit.

strongbad

Come to think about it I refrigerate about every fruit except for bananas lol

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on March 23, 2017, 01:45:22 PM
haha i just saw this. for the record and boyagergesrs peace of mine, NO, i do NOT refrigerate my banana, only the blueberries and other fruit.
do you refrigerate your eggs

strongbad

Americans should but ppl in most other places don't need to. I dont rly remember why but I researched this a lot when I was living in Thailand bcuz I was confused about eggs

Go Up