March 18, 2024, 11:56:30 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best egg?

Started by Hyper, October 21, 2016, 09:23:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hyper

What is best egg?

Easy over is my life

Hyper

That sounded suicidal, i just meant this

squirrelfriend

um best egg i had was the one with the radioactive contrast i had in hospital

strongbad

tied between hard boiled and fried over medium

the best thing about thailand is that you can order a fried egg on like any food dish. that was some of the first thai i learned lol

Hyper

Those soft boiled eggs you get in ramen are also dope af

Mando Pandango

do deviled eggs count
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

i like every type of egg ive tried. but for some reason i never had hard/soft boiled eggs

rdl

Quote from: Travis on October 21, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
but for some reason i never had hard/soft boiled eggs
that feels really weird to me

poached egg makes me jizz. but easy over is an every day thing for me. the first time i had it it was from this libyan guy for breakfast and it blew my mind. sometimes i like to pop the yolk a little bit and get a dop of sriracha in there after its done. it's amazing.

my omelet game is pretty lit though. gordon ramsay would be proud of me. cheese, diced onions, jalapeno and tomato, i whisk the veg with the egg and then cook it a bit and then add the cheese on the inside. add some avocado slices on top and you got some jizz right there.

Hyper

Quote from: ADX on October 21, 2016, 10:53:28 PM
Quote from: Travis on October 21, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
but for some reason i never had hard/soft boiled eggs
my omelet game is pretty lit though. gordon ramsay would be proud of me. cheese, diced onions, jalapeno and tomato, i whisk the veg with the egg and then cook it a bit and then add the cheese on the inside. add some avocado slices on top and you got some jizz right there.
you're getting me all hot and bothered

Samus Aran

my typical omelet is pretty simple. just stuffed with cheese, ham, and mushrooms. and a good amount of pepper on top.

still, i really love a good omelet and it's probably my favorite way to eat eggs. tho tbh i most often eat eggs these days simply poached on top of my cheap-ass instant ramen lol

strongbad

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on October 21, 2016, 11:30:23 PM
my typical omelet is pretty simple. just stuffed with cheese, ham, and mushrooms. and a good amount of pepper on top.

still, i really love a good omelet and it's probably my favorite way to eat eggs. tho tbh i most often eat eggs these days simply poached on top of my cheap-ass instant ramen lol

mmmm i need a good omelet soon

i actually recently discovered how easy it is to make hard boiled eggs. you can make a whole bunch of them and save them for later. wow!

Samus Aran

btw lately i been craving deviled eggs cause i haven't had one in ages. i should make some.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on October 21, 2016, 11:42:01 PM
btw lately i been craving deviled eggs cause i haven't had one in ages. i should make some.
they're fuckin super easy to make i was surprised
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

rdl

my spanish omelet is pretty easy to make, you can burn it and it's still good.

Dice some onions and green chile/jalapeno, and cut up a few stalks of cilantro. You can add a tiny bit of diced tomato for some added juiciness. Crack two eggs. Add 1/3 tsp of red chili powder, pinch of salt to eggs and whisk hard until you get most of the red chili worked in. Add the veg, stir it in a little bit but no need to whisk. Toast two slices of bread, this one doesn't work as well with tortilla but it's alright. Fry it, and then throw the whole thing between two slices of bread. Get a glass of milk cause it's gonna be kind of hot.

Samus Aran

That sounds really good. From a recipe, or is it your own creation?

Go Up