April 16, 2024, 03:21:33 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what is one damn good album

Started by strongbad, September 17, 2016, 10:52:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Mando Pandango

Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 18, 2016, 12:16:22 AM
Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on September 17, 2016, 11:38:41 PM
Here's my most listened to album of all time:
https://teramelos.bandcamp.com/album/patagonian-rats

really like this- guitar is sick in just about every song and the vocals have a good pop punk vibe
yeah! Yeah yeah yeah! Listen to the follow up to that album, X'ed Out. It's more along those lines. Their earlier stuff kinda departs but give it a shot too.

The guitarist/vocalist is Nick Reinhart, who at this point is pretty much the unofficial fourth member of Death Grips. He also has a project that was just him and Zach Hill called Bygones which is pretty gnarly.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

cool will do. everything in this thread is so different from what i have been listening to but it is good since i have kind of isolated myself in a weird hole of hard to relate to genres over the last couple years. 

checking out Ujubasajuba now

Hiro

my top 2 last year were To Pimp a Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar and Multi-Love by Unknown Mortal Orchestra

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on September 22, 2016, 10:55:14 AM
Death Grips

yeah Money Store would be one 4 sure. honestly i really like Bottomless Pitt a lot too, but yeah isn't as novel i guess

i fucking love sunbather by deafheaven tbh, probably one of my favorite albums of all time but it's on the heavier side lol

also lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven is choice too, but i hope yer ready to sit and listen to soundscapes for a while

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 17, 2016, 08:43:32 PM
did i click on /mu/ by accident??????
cmongler;

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 22, 2016, 05:19:14 PM
Death Grips

i fucking love sunbather by deafheaven tbh, probably one of my favorite albums of all time but it's on the heavier side lol

this is pretty cool

Socks

Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 29, 2016, 06:31:07 PM
Death Grips

this is pretty cool

it sounds like a bunch of noise. it's really upsetting and quite horrible.

YPrrrr

So Many Musicians to Kill - Rock N Roll Soldiers

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Socks on September 29, 2016, 07:05:17 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 29, 2016, 06:31:07 PM
Death Grips

this is pretty cool

it sounds like a bunch of noise. it's really upsetting and quite horrible.
Sunbather is my favorite metal album </3

Mando Pandango

guys deafheaven isn't real metal didn't you get the memo
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Also socks, touting your narrow taste in music is a bad way to get people to think you're superior just fyi

C.Mongler

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on September 29, 2016, 08:34:28 PM
guys deafheaven isn't real metal didn't you get the memo
real metal is made by cave men who have never heard of the internet according to people on the internet

silvertone

snoorkel

did you ever listen to Dam-Funk

why? just look inside your self

Go Up