April 16, 2024, 12:30:27 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Civilization VI

Started by YPrrrr, August 30, 2016, 12:33:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

i hope it's real good at launch

if civ 5's launch was any indicator, we're in for a couple expansions before this is as good as its predecessor. if civ BE's launch is any indicator, this game could just be ass.

gonna wait on reviews, but might pick this shit up day 1 cuz civ is the best game

Thyme

i liked vanilla Civ V, but now i have a hard time remembering how it was without trade routes

are Civ BE's expansions any good? because yeah i didn't like the vanilla version very much

C.Mongler

i only ever played BE for like 30 turns on a free weekend lol. i hear rising tides fixes a lot of the shit parts of that game, but it's still not nearly as good as 5

squirrelfriend

C.Mongler

i will not purchase this filth if he is not

C.Mongler

speak of the devil

[youtube]oUlzrcpSPFE[/youtube]

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 30, 2016, 06:38:44 AM

if civ 5's launch was any indicator, we're in for a couple expansions before this is as good as its predecessor. if civ BE's launch is any indicator, this game could just be ass.

gonna wait on reviews, but might pick this shit up day 1 cuz civ is the best game
Civ is always good baddood;

Now the offshoots like BE... ehhhh

They're keeping a lot of features that were in the final build of Civ V which I like because Civ V got rid of a lot of Civ IV's final build which made the game feel somewhat like a step back. Only thing really missing afaik is the world congress for this one

Classic

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPargh on August 30, 2016, 12:45:40 PM

They're keeping a lot of features that were in the final build of Civ V which I like because Civ V got rid of a lot of Civ IV's final build which made the game feel somewhat like a step back. Only thing really missing afaik is the world congress for this one

there was no reason to play 5 over 4 besides better gfx when it came out tho

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

they fucked up pedro. he was cooler as big beard old man

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 31, 2016, 07:11:18 PM
Quote from: YPargh on August 30, 2016, 12:45:40 PM

there was no reason to play 5 over 4 besides better gfx when it came out tho
Pretty much I kinda shelved V until Gods and Kings came out

Hiro

game's looking goooooooooooooood
will probably wait for the game to go down in price or whenever the "complete edition" comes out or whatever

YPrrrr

Kongo announced:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtvjo3fPsQ[/youtube]

Never really had much of an empire or anything but nice to see a new region represented

YPrrrr

Go Up