March 19, 2024, 04:13:46 AM

1,531,587 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

first mcdonalds in ~1 year

Started by strongbad, August 28, 2016, 09:17:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 31, 2016, 06:51:46 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 31, 2016, 02:44:46 PM
Quote from: Ezloﺕ on August 31, 2016, 02:37:46 PM
mcchickens are GOAT

for eating and fucking

yeah they are yummy

did anyone else do the dumb thing in high school where you get a mcchicken and a double cheeseburger and you put the mcchicken in side the double cheeseburger?
my school dubbed it either the McDank or the McGangbang lol jesus
i thought itwas in between two double cheeseburgers

jesus christ

famy

yeah i ended up ordering delivery too that day lmao

i ate mcdonalds more in the past four months (maybe five times lmao) more than i did back home in idk how long

i got regular big mac and fries and one of those weird cheapass chicken sandwiches that taste kind of weird but only 39 baht or w/e it tasted a little weird. u can't order off the extra value meal online which is gay the chicken sandwich on that is better

it is okay but i feel hungry afterwards lol

strongbad

Quote from: famy on August 31, 2016, 08:55:27 PM
yeah i ended up ordering delivery too that day lmao

i ate mcdonalds more in the past four months (maybe five times lmao) more than i did back home in idk how long

i got regular big mac and fries and one of those weird cheapass chicken sandwiches that taste kind of weird but only 39 baht or w/e it tasted a little weird. u can't order off the extra value meal online which is gay the chicken sandwich on that is better

it is okay but i feel hungry afterwards lol

yeah the problem with mcdonalds in thailand is that it isn't the cheapest/fastest option like it is in the states
hard to justify spending more on mcdonalds when i can get fried rice or a plethora of other dishes for even cheaper lol

famy

and where im at the only fast food chains are kfc and mcdonalds lol
and right outside the kfc there is a place that sells all kinds of chicken including fried chicken and its cheaper and tastes way better

if im craving "western" i'll just get some cheap shit from 7-11 lmao

Samus Aran

i mean i get a craving for them every once in a while. funny that this thread popped up because just yesterday i ate mcdonald's for the first time in months. they're fine i guess. i mostly just like the chicken and fries.

when john and i first moved to minneapolis and we were basically homeless for a week we ended up eating mcdonald's for breakfast like every morning while trying to find apartments/jobs

Hiro

i get mcdonalds like 1-3 times a month, usually just a cheeseburger, hot n spicy, and an ice cream
the hash browns are good too

squirrelfriend

i like the vanilla shakes tbh
i get those once in a while

strongbad

Quote from: ƕɾο on September 05, 2016, 08:53:43 PM
i get mcdonalds like 1-3 times a month, usually just a cheeseburger, hot n spicy, and an ice cream
the hash browns are good too

mmmm those hash browns are good
mmmmmm

Samus Aran

they are but i swear i remember them being better when i was a kid and ate them regularly. they do cook things in different oils than they did back in the 90s so i might not be imagining it but i probably am

strongbad

eating one now it is pretty dank

also australia mcdonalds is the same except
they call it "maccas" and instead of breakfast they say brekkie lol

Commander Fuckass

I've eliminated McD's from my fast food options and started to going to Chick-fil-a instead
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on September 12, 2016, 08:24:34 AM
I've eliminated McD's from my fast food options and started to going to Chick-fil-a instead

way to take the high ground

Thyme

i had a quarterpounder yesterday

still good hocuspocus;

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on September 12, 2016, 08:24:34 AM
replacing fat... with fat
at least you get antibiotic free chicken and pay more so you effectively eat less fast food

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Thyme on September 12, 2016, 10:48:43 AM
i had a quarterpounder yesterday

still good hocuspocus;
this and the mcchickens are the only reason to eat at mcdonalds

the fries arent that good anymore and even the nuggies have been weak
:)

Go Up