April 23, 2024, 10:15:04 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FINAL FANTASY XV DELAYED TO NOVEMBER 29TH 2016

Started by Commander Fuckass, August 15, 2016, 06:15:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

to be fair, i didn't realize until now that the game gives you the means to jump out at any time and grind, and as such it cranks up the difficulty to like 5 levels higher then where you would have naturally progressed just doing the story from the "point of no return". i lost power and had to do the god damn ravus fight again when i learned this

but god if i had to run down a plain ass hallway one more time, it was so fucking boring and lazy

the good news is im 20 minutes into chapter 14 and i love this game again already so thats good

C.Mongler

okay beat the game. i beat two final fantasy games this year what a miracle lol

was pretty good. the story was kind of fucking nonsense in some parts, but the combat was pretty satisfying towards the end (ignoring the last three bosses which all kind of played exactly the same, just one having fire effects? zzzzzzzzzzz)

considering going for the plat because its actually quite reasonable

C.Mongler

also maybe final fantasy is just out of themes to share, but towards the end this game kind of felt in some ways like a FF VI reimagining? maybe just being so close off of that one made me think that but like some of the COUGH esper jerking off just made me think of 6

that and the world of ruin bit lol

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 23, 2016, 03:32:05 PM
also maybe final fantasy is just out of themes to share, but towards the end this game kind of felt in some ways like a FF VI reimagining? maybe just being so close off of that one made me think that but like some of the COUGH esper jerking off just made me think of 6

that and the world of ruin bit lol
also you could buy items for Prompt that were Auto-Crossbow and others like that. Which were items Edgar could use in FFVI
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

that cup noodles sidequest..........what the fuck

TooB

C.Mongler

Quote from: Nyerp on January 06, 2017, 11:32:53 PM
that cup noodles sidequest..........what the fuck
best sidequest in the game tbh lol

TooB

Nyerp

Nyerp

i'm on chapter 13 and i finally watched kingsglaive and it got me thinking about how much better the game would be if they devoted all the time and effort put into that bizarre mess of a movie into polishing the actual game but hey it's square enix so instead we get this multimedia abomination of scattered plot points and characters that don't even add up to something all that interesting when you put the pieces together!!!!

TooB

Nyerp

TooB

Nyerp

[spoiler]i really wasn't expecting this game to be about a world-ending demon transformation virus but okay???[/spoiler]

Nyerp

lol did anyone else play the moogle chocobo festival

Go Up