April 16, 2024, 11:45:10 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Distancing from Video Games

Started by 6M69I69B9, July 14, 2016, 02:55:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

guess it depends what appeals to you
if you like traditional platformers, there are a lot of super meat boy esque games that have popped up. id suggest trying a roguelite for a genre that you already like (spelunky or rogue legacy if you like platformers, ftl if you like strategy, etc etc). roguelites seem to be the games that have re-gotten people into video games the most (myself included)
also obviously competitive games are hard but you dont strike me as someone who wants to get hardcore into something competitive

Travis

barely touched any video games at all in the past 2 years. only console i own is a 3ds which is covered in dust. sometimes i play smash on my friends wii u and occasionally whatever else games he has but that's it. primarily due to how expensive of a hobby it is. i haven't considered myself a "gamer" since i was probably like 14

Hiro

I mainly just play animal crossing these days, gf plays skyrim and okami and some other stuff sometimes
also fucking tap my katamari

strongbad

Quote from: ʜiro҈ on August 11, 2016, 12:59:25 AM
I mainly just play animal crossing these days, gf plays skyrim and okami and some other stuff sometimes
also fucking tap my katamari

dam gender reversal

Go Up