April 18, 2024, 05:45:32 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

anything you're writing currently?

Started by 6M69I69B9, July 11, 2016, 03:52:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

i have three stories i wanna get in on, but im kinda umm debating on which one to start on:

- setting is in 1983, maybe CA or FL can't decide- i want it to be in the US while being tropical as possible. a burly american brazilian, middle aged man, lonely, bitter, a tiny bit reserved, quits the labor force and moves from an apartment to an RV and debates on the best way of doing suicide.  eventually, he gets himself into predicaments with people he feels he can't set aside for some reason.  so, he makes it his task to help as many people he comes across as he thinks about the best way to do suicide.  it's a bit slice of life.  if this were gonna be some sort of show, i'd love for it to be short as 12 episodes.  maybe even double that.  

i want the above story, if possible, to be made as a graphic novel.  i have all the tools needed, i just need the talent...

- setting is in 2007, -unknown location-, high school senior.  clumsy, klutz, and depressed, she wonders why she's so miserable in the time she's supposed to be her happiest.  very undeveloped but damn do i got the character design for this shit, but she gets heavily used in a lot of ways that make her reflect who's she trying to make happier the most.  this series will be extended until her sophomore year of college.  sounds so lame but w/e.  

- setting is in 2016, miserable college drop out blah blah blah idk very very undeveloped but have had some great day dreaming about it

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

6M69I69B9

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

silvertone

squirrelfriend

my account is an interactive narrative
ask away

6M69I69B9

Samus Aran

uh the idea i kinda have going right now is about a guy who, through a series of bizarre circumstances, comes to realize he accidentally became some sort of harbinger of death for an eldritch god that had been sleeping under whatever city this takes place in

inspired by the fact i'm apparently really good at hitting deer with my car, as the first things he accidentally kills are several deer with his car over a short period of time

i mean this is just a super rough idea i've barely written any of this and most details are likely to change

basically i was like "huh i should write something inspired by the fact i've hit two deer in the past three weeks and completely fucked up my car" and then i was like damn what if this happened to some dude and it was more like four or five deer and he suddenly realized he was like magnetized to lead things to their deaths or some shit and that's kinda how this came to be

6M69I69B9

tfw you daydream so much about a story but cannot put it down in words
still at it though- made some progress

Samus Aran

same, but i haven't written all that much tbh

6M69I69B9

YESSSSSS

ROUGH DRAFT BUT BUT I did it

designing a hat and erasing a bajillion times was the worst- im so picky. 

this will be a side character- one with a shady past.  lol it's sad i first designed a char before actually writing her in yet

but ive got ideas

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on July 28, 2016, 06:11:45 PM
uh the idea i kinda have going right now is about a guy who, through a series of bizarre circumstances, comes to realize he accidentally became some sort of harbinger of death for an eldritch god that had been sleeping under whatever city this takes place in

inspired by the fact i'm apparently really good at hitting deer with my car, as the first things he accidentally kills are several deer with his car over a short period of time

i mean this is just a super rough idea i've barely written any of this and most details are likely to change

basically i was like "huh i should write something inspired by the fact i've hit two deer in the past three weeks and completely fucked up my car" and then i was like damn what if this happened to some dude and it was more like four or five deer and he suddenly realized he was like magnetized to lead things to their deaths or some shit and that's kinda how this came to be

tbh i didn't read this post in depth until now

i honestly think this would be a cool idea

and plus if you ever had an ama for what inspired you to write this story, you'd have an interesting story. 

i suggest u continue this :)

Travis

Quote from: the MIB the on August 20, 2016, 02:12:40 AM
YESSSSSS

ROUGH DRAFT BUT BUT I did it

designing a hat and erasing a bajillion times was the worst- im so picky. 

this will be a side character- one with a shady past.  lol it's sad i first designed a char before actually writing her in yet

but ive got ideas

very ncie work

Hiro

i'm in a scriptwriting class so i have to write shit consistently now
i have something due tonight but idk what to do i am terrible at actually writing anything longer than 200 words

strongbad

working on a post in the TV - Currently Watching thread at the moment

Go Up