April 23, 2024, 03:37:54 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SGDQ 2016 Thread

Started by strongbad, July 09, 2016, 09:34:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

been watching vods all weekend if u have been too lets talk about the good ones

so far i've really enjoyed the old bethesda ones. daggerfall in praticular was really cool to watch:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UtrxhPeq7o[/youtube]

also cool megaman 3 run:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf4IWeNCJzM[/youtube]

strongbad

damn super mario maker custom team relay was so good
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJV86j1-DuE[/youtube]

strongbad

tfw when the pokemon go thread is blowing up and nobody cares about sgdq :(

Nyerp

that's probably because you made this thread while it was ending

6M69I69B9

ehhh idk if ill watch anymore lol

the only run i had any sort of enjoyment in was smrpg and naruto and pikachu and i watched daily

and umm some other runs i forgot
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

C.Mongler

yeah this would have been a better thread while it was actually happening lol

i really enjoy the modern bethesda game runs, mostly because they are so hilariously broken. fallout 4 was real silly and i kinda want to try the run myself

pepsiman is always a good time

i get that super metroid is a classix, but i wonder how many more years the KILL/SAVE THE ANIMALS, le epic finale, is going to be the thing, because for me it's starting to get a little stale, but i will admit i am probably not target audience idk

was hoping someone would run doom 2016, im actually curious to get into running that myself actually. maybe at AGDQ, which also i might attend this year, we'll see. happens right down the street from me and i've never been lol

TooB

I guess super metrics Is a popular one because people are still discovering new ways to break the game

C.Mongler

i guess that's true but as a casual man it feels like the same thing year after year lol

TooB

6M69I69B9

lol man were they adamant more than ever for $$$$

ive only watched 2015 s&a gdq and ofc the one we're talking about and i felt like there was a sharp increase demanding money like man

and yeah yeah i know ppl seem to donate more as it's ending but man those anon donations with 1k seem shady as hell.  they met the encore incentive in so little time i was so bewildered.  seemed like a money laundering scheme but now im just reaching tinfoil territory.  there's actually a lot of speculation on the side regarding mike uyama but seems kinda stretched but what do i truly know
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

i think it is just becoming more popular so more people are donating, and those big donors wait for the "exciting" times to donate

strongbad

Go Up