April 23, 2024, 01:06:04 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

EVO 2016 DISCUSSION

Started by 6M69I69B9, July 07, 2016, 04:47:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

also i have friends in fgc who play other games (but also like melee, and those who just play melee) and both agree that melee players are just bigger faggots in general

i love melee and think its better than other traditional fighting games but it is what it is
:)

strongbad

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 18, 2016, 02:28:05 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 18, 2016, 10:03:12 AM
nvm you have no idea what you're talking about
hardcore melee players dont know what deodorant is

u sure go to a lot of melee tournaments to form these opinions of yours

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 18, 2016, 06:10:34 PM
Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 18, 2016, 02:28:05 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 18, 2016, 10:03:12 AM
nvm you have no idea what you're talking about
hardcore melee players dont know what deodorant is

u sure go to a lot of melee tournaments to form these opinions of yours
melee damage control is a very confusing one

cheer up lad melee is a great game and i wish i had the motivation to pursue it as a hobby, but generally melee players are stuck-up assholes. and no, casual players being casual is not an excuse

strongbad

like i said you have a lot of first hand tournament experience to base all these opinions on hocuspocus;

if you loved playing putt putt golf and then were tryna kick it with peeps from the PGA tour do you think it might be a difficult interaction?

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 18, 2016, 08:09:32 PM
like i said you have a lot of first hand tournament experience to base all these opinions on hocuspocus;

if you loved playing putt putt golf and then were tryna kick it with peeps from the PGA tour do you think it might be a difficult interaction?
>comparing PGA golf to melee
oh you melee folks  n_u

skill level difference can be very  huge sure, but when a golf player "has a difficult interaction" with a baddie that golf player is usually known as a dickhead or no one cares. if a meleefag "has a difficult interaction"  with a baddie it is usually because he is a meleefag

Linkjge

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 18, 2016, 03:07:51 AM
smash games are also the only fighting games that have hardcore casual fans

What is Mortal Kombat (a fighting game franchise primarily played for the story)

What is Marvel VS Capcom (or versus games in general)

What is Tekken (the highest selling fighting game franchise of all time)

strongbad

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 19, 2016, 12:23:49 AM

i cant tell if this is ironic i kind of want it to be but thats still pretty bad

strongbad

nah man i was just playin' you have so many first hand experiences to form these opinions i should have dipped out way earlier

gg you are so right about melee

strongbad

also am watching GFs now and everyone on the internet was right these are pretty damn good sets
10 fold better than last year and just about every other recent hbox grand finals

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Travis

strongbob gettin defensive over his fav game :3

strongbad

Quote from: Travis on July 19, 2016, 08:33:59 PM
strongbob gettin defensive over his fav game :3

yee

it is just frustrating to me when people make blanket statements about anything that they don't understand and then you try to explain a different point of view and they just say the same shit

i am just triggered easily

Samus Aran

my only experiences with tournament-level melee players have been mostly pretty pleasant tbh. there were some pretty annoying people but i wouldn't say they were particularly any more annoying than most competitive gamers lol

Hiro

i did watch this but most of it not live because i had work
still fun
pissed that infiltration won sfv though
also i was rooting for hungrybox the whole time so melee was fun

Go Up