poor cuisine #3: what is the worst product quality uve ever seen (items <$5)

Started by 6M69I69B9, July 07, 2016, 02:52:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

6M69I69B9

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 09, 2016, 01:19:02 PM
it tasted like a sponge covered in bbq sauce i think there was a deal for 2 for $3 so i think i may have eaten TWO smdh

oh my god lol reminds me of frozen vending machine dinners/packings and JESUS sponge in bbq sauce is the most fitting description ive ever read of for probably all ribs ive eaten at fast food/cafeteria vending machines

id argue that some taste like they were marinated in a bowl of used dishes b4 sponges being served

Quote from: YPargh on July 09, 2016, 05:21:10 PM
Damn never eaten the mcrib

I think everything I've ever had from Panda Express qualifies
PLEASE describe

also lol one time i had a bowl of their orange chicken and rice

rice tasted stale as hell like it was in the fridge for a week and heated in a microwave
orange chicken tasted so tangy (than usual) i gagged.  tasted like fried orange lollipops
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: the MIB the on July 11, 2016, 02:50:00 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on July 09, 2016, 01:19:02 PM
it tasted like a sponge covered in bbq sauce i think there was a deal for 2 for $3 so i think i may have eaten TWO smdh

oh my god lol reminds me of frozen vending machine dinners/packings and JESUS sponge in bbq sauce is the most fitting description ive ever read of for probably all ribs ive eaten at fast food/cafeteria vending machines

id argue that some taste like they were marinated in a bowl of used dishes b4 sponges being served

Quote from: YPargh on July 09, 2016, 05:21:10 PM
Damn never eaten the mcrib

I think everything I've ever had from Panda Express qualifies
PLEASE describe

also lol one time i had a bowl of their orange chicken and rice

rice tasted stale as hell like it was in the fridge for a week and heated in a microwave
orange chicken tasted so tangy (than usual) i gagged.  tasted like fried orange lollipops
Yeah that's pretty much it. It all sits out in warming trays so the rice is stale, the vegetables are dry and rubbery, and the meat loses a lot of juice. It's pretty gross. But for some reason the west coast loves it

6M69I69B9

actually ppl around here love that shit too
i only get it when i want something fancier than taco bell at the train station
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

ME##

Samus Aran

leann chin is a better version of panda express but leann chin is only in minnesota i think

silvertone

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on July 15, 2016, 01:45:38 PM
leann chin is a better version of panda express but leann chin is only in minnesota i think
there's somehow one in baltimore at bwi???

Go Up