April 19, 2024, 11:04:47 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Resident Evil is officially BACK BOYS

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 13, 2016, 07:43:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

All I have to say is, at least they listened and are trying to make it spooky again.
whether or not they pull it off is the real trick

ME##

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 13, 2016, 09:41:01 PM
plodding first person horror fits the silent hill universe better than it does the resident evil universe

we'll see i guess
plodding pachinko horrors first silent hill better*

C.Mongler

TFW review scores suggest this is the best resident evil in a decade and perhaps even ever lol

stoked to play this tomorrow man  happydood;

Thyme

Commander Fuckass

tfw was gonna get Tales of Berseria or KH2.8 tomorrow

Guess Im getting RE 7 tomorrow instead, I watched a Kitsch play it on [glow=black,2,300]Twitch[/glow] for a bit and it looks good.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

update your thread title to something respectful you heathen argh;

[spoiler]or dont idgaf lol[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on January 23, 2017, 10:46:36 AM
tfw was gonna get Tales of Berseria or KH2.8 tomorrow

Guess Im getting RE 7 tomorrow instead, I watched a Kitsch play it on [glow=black,2,300]Twitch[/glow] for a bit and it looks good.
I'm still getting Berseria tomorrow.

KH later, and MAYBE this later. I still gotta research it and make me want it

C.Mongler

played about 2 hours tonight. very impressed so far, been playing in the dark with sound cancelling headphones and it's eerie as shit. i don't think i could play this in VR lol

so far it seems to be actually a return to form in a lot of ways? like it feels very much like playing the first resident evil again, ya know, just in first person

TooB

That's exactly how I heard somebody word it...

It's a resident evil game that just happens to be in 1st person

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 24, 2017, 08:56:29 PM
played about 2 hours tonight. very impressed so far, been playing in the dark with sound cancelling headphones and it's eerie as shit. i don't think i could play this in VR lol

so far it seems to be actually a return to form in a lot of ways? like it feels very much like playing the first resident evil again, ya know, just in first person
yeah the baker house feels exactly like the mansion from the first game which imo is a good thing

I'm loving this game so far.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

help i keep getting to stoned and when im too stoned i cant play this game because i get too scared

Go Up