April 18, 2024, 03:07:09 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wine sauces oh yeah

Started by silvertone, April 30, 2016, 01:50:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

i m going to die in a few months because i eat terribly, but i can't hepl myself !!!!

i make The Very Good Wine Sauce everyday from chardonnay, but i bought sake this week to #change things up.  Spew that shit onto my chiggen and veggies and [as the peanut gallery says] Hot  Damn!!!
every week i feel like it becomes.... better.  i also do occasional vinegar sauces [unsure proper term] and have become a maniac owning 6 types of vinegar atm.
also go crazy and conbime the wine w/ vinegar [heaven and hell come together] and well my life is just really good right now and this is why.

do you like The Wine Sauces?

strongbad

damn i should get more into wine and vinegar sauces. esp vinegar i never really feel like i know when to use it

i actually just had chinese pork with wine sauce and fried veggies for lunch :3

silvertone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 30, 2016, 03:08:42 AM
damn i should get more into wine and vinegar sauces. esp vinegar i never really feel like i know when to use it

i actually just had chinese pork with wine sauce and fried veggies for lunch :3
http://vikalinka.com/2014/12/28/coq-au-chardonnay/ corey and I made this before, it is easily the best thing we've ever made together. ever since then I've used a personal variations of this recipe

it's really open which makes it fun to expierement with. Chicken is great because you can let it sit for a long time and all the falvors just Combine Really Well, but all types of meats work. it's just essential have butter ,vinegar/wine, cream and meat/veggie juices [you get htese from letting it sit on a low heat] and lots of garlic. if you do vinegar you might need to throw some sugar so it isn't so bitter (unless you're into that thing.)

silvertone

also if you make  vinegar instead of wine and dont want to throw in sugar because it's not haram, add cilantro instead. if i do that, i usually add sourcream instead of NORMAL cream which works too.

silvertone

mushrooms and onions are the 2 best things for sauteing the sauces in imo. but so is carrots[if you let them sit long enough] and red cabbage even though it turns the liquids purple [wierd]

strongbad

i have a lot of learning to do!

also that recipe looks dank

C.Mongler

i love wine sauce but im shit at making it  saddood;

silvertone

it's easy bra!!!!!! what your major malfunction!!!??

Go Up