March 28, 2024, 02:05:10 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

games you want a sequel/new entry to

Started by 6M69I69B9, April 12, 2016, 02:30:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

antmaster5000, YPargh, Shinobu Oshino, Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

popular topic damn

Kalahari Inkantation

metroid

it truly pains me to know that nintendo possesses neither the talent nor the motivation to give metroid the revival it deserves

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on March 19, 2017, 03:09:25 AM
metroid

it truly pains me to know that nintendo possesses neither the talent nor the motivation to give metroid the revival it deserves
tbh it's probably better this way

TooB

Quote from: David on March 19, 2017, 07:29:31 AM
metroid

especially if they think something like Federation Force was a good idea

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on March 19, 2017, 07:29:31 AM
metroid

well, it's better that they don't touch the series so long as they have neither the talent nor the motivation to handle it properly, we've all seen what modern nintendo thinks """metroid""" should be

but it's definitely not better that they lack such talent at all, especially considering they clearly once had it smithicide;

TooB

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 11, 2017, 10:21:13 AM
i want another Psy Ops game. The story was dumb but crushing people with your psychic powers was fucking great
same honestly. that game was fun

Go Up