April 23, 2024, 01:16:51 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

best FUGAZI song

Started by C.Mongler, April 07, 2016, 11:02:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i've been on a fugazi binge lately and i'm tryin to decide, WHICH SONGS DA BEST???? i'm still a big fan of merchandise

[youtube]JNail6JjEiE[/youtube]

TooB

Waiting Room was the song that made me like them.

C.Mongler

i love Waiting Room, BUT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE SUCH AN OBVIOUS ANSWER

C.Mongler

also smallpox champion is phenominal

[youtube]C75Aw9-BsTc[/youtube]

big fan of this album in general, never seems to get a ton of love  saddood;

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 07, 2016, 11:05:22 AM
i love Waiting Room, BUT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE SUCH AN OBVIOUS ANSWER
sorry. But I've only heard that album waiting room is on.

Samus Aran

shit, i don't know. picking one? how am i supposed to choose between waiting room, song #1, merchandise, public witness program, cassavetes, bad mouth...? they're such a consistent band, every album they ever put out was classic in its own right

i mean i guess i could say waiting room due to the fact that i've probably listened to it more than any other fugazi song but i just don't know honestly

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 07, 2016, 11:07:24 AM

dunno about that, it's plenty popular in post-punk circles. if anything it's their late albums that get overlooked

i will at least relent that only 13 songs and repeater are given much attention by people who don't know shit about post-punk tho

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 07, 2016, 11:19:47 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on April 07, 2016, 11:07:24 AM

dunno about that, it's plenty popular in post-punk circles. if anything it's their late albums that get overlooked

i will at least relent that only 13 songs and repeater are given much attention by people who don't know shit about post-punk tho

i meant relatively, all of their albums are phenomz. though i guess that statement can be said about any album that isn't 7/13 songs or repeater because those are the only ones i ever hear anyone i know talk about

about their later shit tho, i totally skipped out on the arguement until recently jsut thinking "well it's their last album it's gotta be shit" and i'd only listened to the first couple songs casually before, but now it's maybe my favorite fugazi album. [move]SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD[/move]

C.Mongler

wait new choice i am picking Target

silvertone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcu5KT_bwvQ this album is cool and has cool songs on it. [the arguement]

Samus Aran

yeah the argument fucking rules

C.Mongler

Quote from: SVT on April 11, 2016, 08:58:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcu5KT_bwvQ this album is cool and has cool songs on it. [the arguement]

this first verse of this song sounds weirdly like red hot chilli peppers to me for some reason and i can't get the comparison out of my head lmao

Travis

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 12, 2016, 06:41:42 AM
Quote from: SVT on April 11, 2016, 08:58:07 PM

this first verse of this song sounds weirdly like red hot chilli peppers to me for some reason and i can't get the comparison out of my head lmao
haha yea it does

Go Up