Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2018, 01:54:55 AM
1,513,562 Posts in 45,315 Topics by 1,061 Members
Latest Member: RerryTaf
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  Automaton drivers r rising, how long b4 Public Transit\Freight drivers rreplaced 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Automaton drivers r rising, how long b4 Public Transit\Freight drivers rreplaced  (Read 503 times)
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Guff is Great!
Secret Muslim

Not Sid Was Here
Online United States Male

NotSid

Quota: 2.22%
Doodthingocity: 9
Lüts: 301009.63

Windows NT 6.3

Firefox 45.0

Ignore
« on: March 20, 2016, 12:53:33 PM »

With google's advent of New Self Driving Technology, how long before the common worker (a group of people who has provided the most corpses to the cemetery of Technological Advancement) is replaced  by these goddamn Machines. No more Windshield tour's of a city with a Gruff Italian cab driver, no more weird experiences with your syrian refugee Uber driver, UPS/FedEx will have their cargo vans and deliver trucks piloted by siri and place your packages pretty close to your door but still in your bush. When you get on your bus and are unsure of your stop, you will type your question into a keyboard and a list of twelve suggested stops will pop up for you. Due to the replacement of Well Paying BLue Collar Jobs,  The Common American Worker will be forced in getting a High Education at the tune of 60k a year. With this influx of new pork into the sausage machine of Education, The Higher Learning Elites will drive invent new and more expensive degrees to help "students differentiate their skill set from other workers" We will have Master Doctors of Computer Science, and They will be dropped off in front of Google/Amazon/Apple by the barrel loads.

But I Digress

Does Bephelgor's grip ever loosen from the throat of humanity? Will the truly amazing experience of joy riding through the country be surplanted by Google taking you on recommended trips (sponsored by the eventual destination) Is our life destined to be controlled in manipulative ways by the Hands of Big Tech? Post your thoughts here.
Recent Track: Tonight I'll Be Staying With You - Bob Dylan

ASSHOLE
antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Quota: 4.89%
Doodthingocity: -27
Lüts: 241232.83

unknown

Chrome 49.0.2623.95

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 09:31:10 PM »

i love the idea of automated cars but yeah it is easy to lose sight of the downsides

just another thing that will take us one step away from our reality. i imagine it will eventually be self driving uber everywhere and you'll just use yelp and trip adviser to take you from point a to b

something i've experienced a lot of while traveling is WHITE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. because i'm always like hmm where should i go and i find links that WHITE PEOPLE post to interesting places and believe it or not it's full of WHITE PEOPLE. it's becoming increasingly harder to have authentic experiences anymore.
Recent Track: Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem

wag more
bark less
Majorana's Mask
Manager

Offline United States

H.FANTRON

Quota: 0%
Doodthingocity: 10
Lüts: 254568.00

Windows NT 10.0

Chrome 51.0.2686.0

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 09:42:06 PM »

hopefully not long

the sooner human drivers are made obsolete, the better

(click to show/hide)

i very much look forward to leaving the dangerous tedium that is driving entirely in google's capable hands and reclaiming the countless hours of my life pissed away in traffic

donʼt letʼs
Spectre of Dreams
Secret Muslim

Lowercase People
Offline United States Male

LiveOnTheEdge

Quota: 1.67%
Doodthingocity: 15
Lüts: 9053.10

Windows NT 10.0

Firefox 44.0.3

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 09:52:55 PM »

hopefully not long

(click to show/hide)

i very much look forward to leaving the dangerous tedium that is driving entirely in google's capable hands and reclaiming the countless hours of my life pissed away in traffic
I just want to be able to set my auto to auto and not be in it and let it have its own adventure. But I know they'll rig it where you can't do that. But then I wonder how easy it will be to get around safeguards.

antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Quota: 4.89%
Doodthingocity: -27
Lüts: 241232.83

unknown

Chrome 49.0.2623.95

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 11:05:48 PM »

hopefully not long

(click to show/hide)

I just want to be able to set my auto to auto and not be in it and let it have its own adventure. But I know they'll rig it where you can't do that. But then I wonder how easy it will be to get around safeguards.
everyone will just be forced to ride bicycles in order to explore which would be a utopia
Recent Track: Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem

wag more
bark less
SVT
fly
Secret Muslim

Offline New Caledonia

silvertone

Quota: 0.78%
Doodthingocity: 2
Lüts: 2069.00

Windows NT 6.3

Firefox 45.0

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 05:38:16 PM »

i've declared war on self driving cars.

donʼt letʼs
Spectre of Dreams
Secret Muslim

Lowercase People
Offline United States Male

LiveOnTheEdge

Quota: 1.67%
Doodthingocity: 15
Lüts: 9053.10

Windows NT 10.0

Firefox 44.0.3

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 09:51:41 PM »

i've declared war on self driving cars.
Don't forget the bodycam

Pages: [1]
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  Automaton drivers r rising, how long b4 Public Transit\Freight drivers rreplaced « previous next »
    Jump to: