April 24, 2024, 07:41:58 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

games that are 2hard4u

Started by Mando Pandango, March 15, 2016, 01:25:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

What games were you forced to stop playing because they were just 2hard

mine:

SpaceChem (made my brain hurt)
God Hand (but I don't think I tried hard enough and gave up pretty quickly tbh)
3d dot game heroes (but I went back and beat it)

wbu
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

FTL - beat normal and got to the mother ship on hard once but this game is too hard and rng heavy for me to really enjoy
Nethack - BUT I BEAT IT eventually after renouncing it probably dozens of times
Gradius 3 and 5 - The former because it was too hard and the latter because my coop buddy lost interest and it was too hard alone :(

[spoiler]also every LoZ game I've played because I always get stuck on some dumb puzzle pls don't laugh [/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

There are some hard puzzles in Zelda games but come on man
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Any puzzle that requires jumping in LoZ

Thyme

C.Mongler

-souls games. not that they are hard, more that i have 0 patience and i get frustrated too easily. currently trying bloodborne tho, we'll see how far i get this time
- the witcher 3 was kinda tough in the beginning but thats more just having to learn the quirks of that game's combat
-teleglitch, i want to like that game but i can never fucking make any progress
-megaman 9 & 10, i dont have any problems with the previous mega mans but they seemed to make these kick you in the dick level hard because everyone remembers the OG games being harder than they were
-binding of isaac, i still love playing it regardless but it seems like everyone is way better at it than i am
-fzero gx, fuck that  game

strongbad

Oh yeah megamen games are impossible for me. I love them but don't have the patience. I put them in the same category as shmups
And fzero gx. Amazing game too but Jesus so hard on harder difficulty you have to be fucking perfect

Commander Fuckass

>calling them Megamen games

literally no one fucking does that

stop it
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Yeah, fzero txt story mode is impossible for me. At least it was when I last attempted it years ago.

Embarrassing story here,
I never beat [spoiler]bowletta[/spoiler] in superstar saga. I must just not have been strong enough at that point. But I never went back to try again in forever.

Also, zombies are my neighbors is way too hard.

Mando Pandango

I actually beat F-Zero GX story mode, and also 3-4 missions in Very Hard. That's how you unlock new racers, FYI.

That one mission with the actual grand Prix... I think it was 7? Brutal. Took me forever. 6 and 7 were both fucking nightmares just back to back.

Thyme

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on March 15, 2016, 12:04:09 PM
I actually beat F-Zero GX story mode, and also 3-4 missions in Very Hard. That's how you unlock new racers, FYI.

Same.
It's, uh... yeah, it's hard. goowan

Hiro

basically any video game with any amount of challenge lmao
but yeah on f-zero gx i only got to like the 3rd mission lmao

Mando Pandango

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on March 15, 2016, 03:23:04 PM
basically any video game with any amount of challenge lmao
but yeah on f-zero gx i only got to like the 3rd mission lmao
the mini grand Prix? That was one of the ones I beat on Very Hard goowan

YPrrrr

There aren't any games that are too hard for me, there are just games that are too poorly designed to bother with

[spoiler]But really fuck you mega man II akudood;[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR Classic on March 16, 2016, 06:25:22 PM
There aren't any games that are too hard for me, there are just games that are too poorly designed to bother with

"if i can't beat a game it's bad"

Go Up