April 24, 2024, 02:22:32 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

games that are "good" but are actually like REALLY GOOD

Started by strongbad, February 12, 2016, 10:47:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

like you know duh everyone knows this game is good but then you play it and you're like sweet jesus this is really good

RIVER CITY RANSOM
probably one of the best coop games i've played. kind of hard without a walkthrough, but seriously for its time that game was fucking revolutionary
it's an open world beat em up with well done RPG elements and weapons and even some minor platforming. and the game is flawless in coop. REALLY GOOD

Hiro

GTA V
Rogue Legacy
Okami
Uncharted 2
Shadow of the Colossus

basically you mean games that you feel are underrated or exceed expectations despite being considered good right

strongbad

Yeah like everyone knows they're good and you hear the name of the game and you're like ya that game is good but then you play it and you're like dam[/I]

ME##

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

TooB

Child of Light is the only recent game that surpassed my initial expectations of it being a generally "good" game. I love that game

C.Mongler

Mother 2 & 3
Shadow of the Colussus

I also feel this way about the half life series, but i understand that one could be easily contested, especially in 2016 lol

So far feel that way with Witcher 3 as well

strongbad

I know I talk about spelunky a lot but damn that game is amazing

Probably one of the best games I've ever played and my appreciation only grows even after ~1500 deaths

silvertone

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 13, 2016, 09:46:02 PM
Shadow of the Colussus

this. i knew it was supposedly a great game before i got it, but i didn't expect to be blown away, and i was.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

I need to play it period I hear it's really good

However I don't like how you get better each time you die. Makes it feel kind of cheap

ME##

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on February 14, 2016, 02:00:07 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on February 13, 2016, 09:46:02 PM
Shadow of the Colussus

this. i knew it was supposedly a great game before i got it, but i didn't expect to be blown away, and i was.
2007 Kaz would be rolling in his grave ifeelbetter;

Go Up