April 16, 2024, 09:59:41 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Black lives matter x university

Started by snoorkel, November 26, 2015, 06:05:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Why do we not have a thread about the final fucking collapse of our country hahahahahahahahaha oh my god

YPrrrr

I'm hoping they'll just burn themselves out

C.Mongler

i was kind of on board with most of their sentiments until it started becoming NOBDY CAN SAY ANYTHING THAT I DONT LIKE ITS NOT FAIR saddood;

and then i was like oh but

ME##

Quote from: YPR Classic on November 26, 2015, 06:29:09 PM
I'm hoping they'll just burn themselves out
the problem is there needs to be a counter voice to them that isn't "racist", which unfortunately is impossible in obama's america.  just hoping this will go away only allows it to mutate and become uglier and more violent.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 12, 2016, 01:12:38 PM
i was kind of on board with most of their sentiments until it started becoming NOBDY CAN SAY ANYTHING THAT I DONT LIKE ITS NOT FAIR saddood;

and then i was like oh but
this

also i haven't really heard anything out of blm since they took over Sander's rally

silvertone

[move][/move]

Would love to stay and chat, but I must see the [tex]QUEEN[/tex]. so please shut up for the moment as i back out of here

Socks

on the bright side, they might ensure that trump is elected POTUS.

but seriously though, as a fucking immigrant to this country, i have ZERO fucking sympathy for this woe me i'm gonna scream in your face and burn shit down if i don't get my way or someone solves my problems for me mentality. it all boils down to two uncomfortable truths, family values and personal priorities.

i do however understand the point about having black skin. is the perception fair? no. is it insurmountable? also no. but i do know that bitching and degenerate living will not help to overcome that barrier as much as desire and hard work will.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on February 15, 2016, 08:29:04 PM
on the bright side, they might ensure that trump is elected POTUS.

but seriously though, as a fucking immigrant to this country, i have ZERO fucking sympathy for this woe me i'm gonna scream in your face and burn shit down if i don't get my way or someone solves my problems for me mentality. it all boils down to two uncomfortable truths, family values and personal priorities.

i do however understand the point about having black skin. is the perception fair? no. is it insurmountable? also no. but i do know that bitching and degenerate living will not help to overcome that barrier as much as desire and hard work will.
don't they just burn down everything when they don't get their way in the Balkans too though

silvertone

i dont like the BLM because it isn't micromanaged by the President. independent agencies are not constitutional.

Socks

Quote from: YPR Classic on February 15, 2016, 08:30:17 PM
don't they just burn down everything when they don't get their way in the Balkans too though

[spoiler]putindisapproves;[/spoiler]

i'm just kidding. yeah pretty much but after a while we're like look yo there's not much really here to burn down, and I don't want my house or your house, so you know, we'll make some hot air over this and try to settle down somehow anyway. but we're usually very xenophobic and insecure, so if we're not quibbling with each other, chances are it's some other group causing us trouble. our life is just one series of catastrophes of one shape or another. the us, the US is like buttered candy in comparison. i think in this case as in all cases a dose of reality check would be the best recourse. and i say that for people in ferguson as much as in pristina. but you know, we are who we are.

[spoiler]sorry i always gotta answer like this.  girl;  [/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on February 15, 2016, 10:39:50 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on February 15, 2016, 08:30:17 PM

[spoiler]putindisapproves;[/spoiler]

i'm just kidding. yeah pretty much but after a while we're like look yo there's not much really here to burn down, and I don't want my house or your house, so you know, we'll make some hot air over this and try to settle down somehow anyway. but we're usually very xenophobic and insecure, so if we're not quibbling with each other, chances are it's some other group causing us trouble. our life is just one series of catastrophes of one shape or another. the us, the US is like buttered candy in comparison. i think in this case as in all cases a dose of reality check would be the best recourse. and i say that for people in ferguson as much as in pristina. but you know, we are who we are.

[spoiler]sorry i always gotta answer like this.  girl;  [/spoiler]
I do agree with the ridiculousness of all this kvetching though girl;

6M69I69B9

wow i didn't know boyah was full of fucking bigots!!!!!!
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

C.Mongler

Quote from: the MIB the on April 11, 2016, 04:02:10 PM
wow i didn't know boyah was full of fucking bigots!!!!!!

still waiting for the safespace board jmv!!

silvertone

Ezloﺕ

:)

Go Up