April 19, 2024, 09:01:41 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mass Effect Andromeda

Started by TooB, November 07, 2015, 09:29:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

cuz they havent put out a great game since 2010 lol

YPrrrr

January 05, 2017, 08:51:22 AM #31 Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:54:34 AM by YPargh
Quote from: C.Mongler on January 05, 2017, 08:49:04 AM
cuz they havent put out a great game since 2010 lol
Dragon Age Inquisition pls

Mass Effect 3 was still good other than the ending

SWTOR has good stories at least

When did they ever make a BAD game though

TooB

I still maintain the ending of 3 was fine.
It wasn't great by any means, but it was satisfactory, especially with the free extended ending they gave us

C.Mongler

I never went back to give the extended ending a chance with how garbage the ending to 3 was. "None of your choices mattered, now pick a color" was not a good ending lol.

i haven't touched a bioware game since tbh so i don't know much about inquisition

I'm sure Andromeda will be fine, sure, but I fail to see any reasons to expect it to live up to the likes of ME 1,2, KOTOR, or DA:O. There's plenty of fine western style RPGs out there now; in a post Witcher 3 world I don't really give a shit to waste my time on any of em lol

Thyme

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 05, 2017, 10:40:57 AM
I never went back to give the extended ending a chance with how garbage the ending to 3 was. "None of your choices mattered, now pick a color" was not a good ending lol.

i haven't touched a bioware game since tbh so i don't know much about inquisition

I'm sure Andromeda will be fine, sure, but I fail to see any reasons to expect it to live up to the likes of ME 1,2, KOTOR, or DA:O. There's plenty of fine western style RPGs out there now; in a post Witcher 3 world I don't really give a shit to waste my time on any of em lol
I mean, I'm not gonna argue, and if you outright hated the original ending, then obviously the extended one won't do anything for you. But as for me, I was OK with how they did it, so idk.

YPrrrr

The only thing I disliked about the mass effect trilogy was the conclusion so now that they don't have to sum up 3 games and all your choices I like the chances that this will be sweeeeeet.

Hopefully. But I've never been disappointed by the dialogue for bioware so at least if the plot sucks I will have a few laughs or oh shit moments

Kalahari Inkantation

Commander Fuckass

putting this on my "Look for this on Black Friday" list  sillydood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectron on March 20, 2017, 03:37:21 AM
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/mass-effect-andromeda?ref=hp

...welp

looks like it's just as weak a sequel as everyone feared it might be

that's honestly surprisingly low, i was expecting 80

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, i was thinking it'd end up in the low 80s at the absolute worst

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on March 20, 2017, 04:58:46 AM

the good news is that with scores in the mirror's edge catalyst range, andromeda's prices are sure to collapse just as quickly

you probably won't need to wait until black friday before it hits $20

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Tectron on March 20, 2017, 06:41:07 AM
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on March 20, 2017, 04:58:46 AM

the good news is that with scores in the mirror's edge catalyst range, andromeda's prices are sure to collapse just as quickly

you probably won't need to wait until black friday before it hits $20
bruh who said Im waiting for it to hit $20? Im waiting till it hits $10  wariodood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

i remember seeing catalyst at $10 within 3 months of its release lol

YPrrrr

Sadness. I'll still get it just because it's next gen mass effect but the conversation dialogue and animations do look clunky and I hope resources aren't all that tedious. For some reason I didn't mind probing planets in the previous mass effects so maybe it won't bother me

Go Up