April 20, 2024, 04:14:38 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yo help me build a computer

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, July 20, 2015, 01:30:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

July 20, 2015, 01:30:40 AM Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:20:26 PM by Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
must run tf2 and minecraft. must be good at finding recipes. Craigslist is a big thing

as is maybe recording and editing music.

ME##

What's your max budget?  I'd say that would mos def play those games, but I'd need to look up that R7

Samus Aran

really good price on that build wrench;

you shouldn't have any problems with that updated build. you may be overdoing it with the wattage on your psu tho, but dropping down to 500w would probably not save you much. psus are not very expensive. could save you like $30 tho. also that is a really great price on that geforce, mine was considerably more expensive, like by $80.

you could consider going for a slightly bigger SSD if you're planning on installing your most intensive games on it and you just save a lot of junk right to your main drive like i tend to. but your size will probably be fine if it's just your operating system and a few games and stuff installed on it, and everything else on your hdd

do you already have a monitor you can use?

Quote from: David on July 21, 2015, 05:54:44 AM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 21, 2015, 04:03:04 AM
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fjMbYJ

this is the updated list.
Noice

Also what OS r u gonna get
im gonna use 8.1. At least i bought it. Im hoping i can get the upgrade to 10.

Also I bought a new monitor. I got the a0c e2752v. Manager cut me a deal.

snoorkel

Looks good man
A couple things you could save on

- 750W power supply isn't needed, 500 or 550W should be fine
- GTX 960 on one hand is possibly more than necessary, on the other hand, it's the most cost-efficient card for what you get, according to videocardbenchmark.net

i wouldn't mind upgrading to this m'self

snoorkel

though with gtx 960 i reckon you'll play TF2 at about 150fps wrench; (every natascha bullet can be aimed individually)

Go Up