Guns of Icarus Online (BIG EXPANSION COMING SOON. NEW GAME MODES AND SHIT.)

Started by Mando Pandango, May 27, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

May 27, 2015, 08:07:10 PM Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:57:03 PM by Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian
LISTEN UP MOTHERFUCKERS THIS GAME IS RAD AS SHIT AND YOU ALL NEED TO BUY IT AND HERE'S WHY

So in this game you're part of an airship crew, and you're battling other airships. Each airship is a 4-man crew, ideally: a pilot, a gunner, and 2 engineers. You gotta WORK TOGETHER with both your crew and your teammate ships to take out the other airships. It's a pretty simple concept, but I'm amazed at how well teamwork and cooperation is emphasized. If you communicate and everyone does their job well, it's a hell of a lot of fun. But if one person is out of line they better shape up because they're gonna get you killed.

sid and boognish have it I know but more people should buy it because it's a lot of fun with friends and I think boyah would enjoy it.

buy pls
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

i have it and played it once and didnt know what iw as doing so i stopped playing it

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on May 29, 2015, 05:42:01 AM
i have it and played it once and didnt know what iw as doing so i stopped playing it
play the tutorial of w/e class you wanna play it's not that hard to figure out
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

oh yeah i read about this game a while ago and it sounded super cool
how long are the games/matches? id be down to try it sometime

strongbad

aw man the google preview for the steam page was like "75% off only $3.74!!!" and i was like fuk yeah i'm buying that
and then i clicked on it and it was like $15
;-;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: udderfailure on May 30, 2015, 11:01:41 AM
aw man the google preview for the steam page was like "75% off only $3.74!!!" and i was like fuk yeah i'm buying that
and then i clicked on it and it was like $15
;-;
yeah the sale just ended

matches usually last like 15-20 minutes, give or take. Same as any other online game from what I've experienced.

But you really have to play the tutorials to know what you're doing, and even then you're relegated to "novice" matches until you reach level 8 in one class. But you can turn that option off.

strongbad

yeah id buy it if it goes back on sale
hopefully that'll happen over the summer sale

Mando Pandango

Yeah, wait for it to go back on sale but definitely get it.

strongbad

Mando Pandango

I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS AGAIN COME JOIN ME

C.Mongler

are you the only one playing it or does this game actually still have a playerbase

Mando Pandango

There's a few hundred people online at any given time. It's actually gotten a little more active since I made this thread.

Mando Pandango

C.Mongler

Go Up