April 23, 2024, 09:43:24 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I bought a G watch R

Started by Daddy, November 09, 2014, 06:43:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

lol  baddood;

It should arrive tomorrow

do u got any electronic watches such as
pebble
g watch
g watch r
moto 360
samsung gear
etc

silvertone

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

ME##

imo the moto 360 is the best looking one of the bunch

Daddy

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on November 09, 2014, 11:53:12 AM
wats a g watch r
google wear
Quote from: David on November 09, 2014, 01:40:30 PM
imo the moto 360 is the best looking one of the bunch
i had to make a choice between the two but the initial reports of bad battery life, the bar on the bottom, and it looking slightly less "watchy" pushed me to the g watch r.

If it was any more expensive however i'd have gone iwth the 360.  50-75 extra was my maximum premium for marginal differences.

strongbad

Hiro

November 10, 2014, 02:14:32 AM #6 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:37:45 PM by y-i
lmao have fun with that
but yeah  Moto 360 > Asus ZenWatch > Apple Watch > LG G Watch R > Pebble Steel, anything else is a huge waste of money
smartwatches in general are totally frivolous, but those 5 all seem good at least

Daddy

snoorkel

no, what are literaly any of these?

Hiro

i don't understand the image jmv
also the pebble steel is p. decent really with the battery life and more tasteful e-ink
it is technologically inferior and it costs too much but still

silvertone

there is a ghost in my watch

Daddy

Quote from: y-i on November 12, 2014, 08:39:09 PM
i don't understand the image jmv
also the pebble steel is p. decent really with the battery life and more tasteful e-ink
it is technologically inferior and it costs too much but still
they are throwing out the water justl ike you should throw those two watches away.

Quoteit is technologically inferior and it costs too much but still

Exactly, you could spend 50 more dollars (which shouldn't a a problem given that you're already at 200 bucks) and buy a moto 360 and have something that doesn't suck.

Unless you have an iPhone then lol no matter what.

though i guess a pebble steel is better than the apple watch.

but how could you place the apple watch above any of the  google wear devices. i mean you gotta spend 350 AND own an iPhone.

it's like samsung's shitty offerings except more money. i mean what the hell why would they release devices that only work on their galaxy bullshit

Hiro

because the design actually looks decent to me and I like the watch face/strap options they've shown
a watch is mainly fashion (even though a smart watch at least has a little more function) so I feel like going for an attractive one is important, none of these make any sense from a cost perspective anyhow.
the reason the galaxy gear sucks is because it's both hideous and functions poorly

Go Up