April 18, 2024, 05:25:43 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on May 13, 2017, 09:28:25 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on May 13, 2017, 09:18:28 PM
Technically there is no second one iirc.

It's an expansion; dlc

sort of, but not really. american nightmare is an entirely stand-alone spin-off. it was just download only. and as far as i know, alan wake has its own actual dlc aside from american nightmare.
oh shit.... yeah, I think you're right.

Oddly enough, I still think American nightmare was advertised as dlc anyway. Idk

Hiro

bro i wasnt even talking to you

C.Mongler

Quote from: ƕɾο on May 13, 2017, 12:34:41 PM
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-witness
fffffffffffff
if u wanted this you should have got the humble monthly where this was 13 dollars and came with 5 other games dingy

TooB

For all of you xbone owners out there (all two of you), Phantom Dust remastered will be available for free tomorrow.

Worth mentioning it'll also be available on Windows 10

C.Mongler

humble indie 18 just dropped

i have a lot of it, but i'm in for 13 dollar owl boy for sure. if anyone wants sum scraps lemme know

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 16, 2017, 11:29:55 AM

i have a lot of it, but i'm in for 13 dollar owl boy for sure. if anyone wants sum scraps lemme know

ive never heard of any of those games lol are any decent?
or just scrap me up brotha

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 16, 2017, 11:46:03 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 16, 2017, 11:29:55 AM

ive never heard of any of those games lol are any decent?
or just scrap me up brotha

lets see, here's my scrap review (in b4 "havent played it"):

ziggurat: havent played it but its a first-person rougelite dungeon crawler with cool spells n stuff and i've heard great things
steamworld heist: i dunno havent played it lol but ive heard great things BUT BUT i have played steamworld dig and that game fucking rules so this one probably does too
Kentucky Route Zero: fuckin weird episodic adventure game that was supposed to be finished like 4 years ago but they still have yet to release the final act. i have no idea what the story is (and i HAVE played it) but the art style is top fuckin notch
goat sim (if it comes with a seperate key for the base game cuz im takin the dlc lel): dumb fucking game, but it's also hilarious because of how borken it is. very very silly but not very deep. you will probably laugh your ass off tho

TooB

I'll take goat SIM and steamworld if you Givin them

C.Mongler

d a t s n a t c h

sure idc tho im probably not gonna buy for a few days since im getting the god tier anyway and its not like im gonna play any of this shit right now, thanks persona

TooB

Mando Pandango

o fuck owlboy

i don't have any of the other games either. worth? i don't know anything about them
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

worth for owlboy kentucky route zero and goat sim complete alone tbh

Hiro

TooB

So gamestop  (shame, lame, etc) has a 4 for $20 goin on.
You can find the list in store, possibly online

It's not a great list or anything but I picked up

Modern Warfare 2 & 3 (whatever I like em)
Alan Wake
and Wolfenstein New Order.

don't let's

Go Up