April 19, 2024, 05:07:28 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hiro Phone Thread

Started by Hiro, September 19, 2014, 12:30:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which get

Moto X (Gen 2)
1 (33.3%)
Moto X (Gen 1)
1 (33.3%)
Xperia Z3 Compact
0 (0%)
Other
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

if ur getting a brown phone the woodgrain is the way to go also consider me shitting in your ear

Hiro

I guess I'll probably go with one of the Moto X-es, I'm thinking the 2014 right now

Nyerp

Hiro

so yeah now i'm just not sure which backing/accent to go for

Hiro

so this is what i'll be going with once the 32gb option is back in stock, a teal accent color would have been nice but that blue looks a lot more vibrant in the real photos thumbup;

ME##

snoorkel

What about Xperia Z1 Compact ?

Very similar to z3, exactly same dimensions, but only $400  n_n
How much will the 2014 moto X cost yoy?

Hiro

snoorkel

objectively tho what makes you think moto x is worth $100 more than Z1 Compact, if not just personal appeal befuddlement

you even said to prefer take smaller phone :o

Hiro

it mostly is personal appeal, but i really prefer stock android over sony's skin/preloaded apps, features like Moto Voice and Display, and it's supposed to perform very well and should have good support going forward. plus little things like the metal frame and customization make it worth a little extra to me
I do prefer a smaller phone but this one isn't so big as to make it a deal-breaker for me, and it's just the phone I've been wanting since the original was announced

z1 does look like a good phone tho

YPrrrr

So you're getting the leather backing? Classy. I'd like to hold one of those some day along with the wood ones to see how nice they are

Hiro

my sister is getting the Walnut back, which was my 2nd choice, so I'll let you know how they both feel.
also i got an email at 2pm today that my phone is being assembled, and is set to arrive the 9th wrench;

silvertone

:stares straight into camera after reading thread:

ME##

Go Up