April 17, 2024, 08:51:02 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

20 TOKYO GAME SHOW 14

Started by Hiro, September 17, 2014, 09:49:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Hiro

September 17, 2014, 11:21:14 PM #1 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:27:07 PM by y-i
QuoteIn reviewing our development structure, we have decided to assign Hajime Tabata as the new director for Final Fantasy XV. Currently, Tabata and the entire development team are working, whole-heartedly, towards completing the production of Final Fantasy XV and ensuring the delivery of the highest quality Final Fantasy title to date. We invite every one of our fans to view the fruits of our labor through Final Fantasy XV's demo, and promise to present a game that further surpasses expectations when the finished product is released.

As the director of Final Fantasy XV, Tetsuya Nomura has mainly worked on the original concept for the story and universe in addition to creating the characters. Hereafter, he will be focusing his efforts on the production of titles that can only be made possible by Nomura, himself, and delivering products that exceed the quality of past titles, starting with another one of his representative projects, Kingdom Hearts III. Square Enix will continue to work on these titles with the best staff formation in an effort to deliver them to everyone as soon as possible and appreciates your continued support.

reeper

Ace Attorney is getting a fucking roll going, nice jorb

ME##

October 02, 2014, 01:53:32 PM #3 Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:59:28 PM by David
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/02/final-fantasy-xv-director-encourages-fans-make-car-memes/

so basically square enix realised this is the closest thing to positive support from would-be fans have given a main ff title since xiii was gearing up for release in 2009 and is rolling with it. ifeelbetter;

not that i can blame it.  hopefully square enix can at least make this one decent

[spoiler]also kingdom hearts iii ;-;[/spoiler]

Go Up