April 20, 2024, 02:14:51 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cool things about Windows

Started by snoorkel, April 13, 2014, 07:06:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

you can connect a Mac/hfs+ or pretty much any disk format to any version of Windows by attaching via remote desktop (printers too)

Automated Installation Kit

Lack of complete "documentation" yet a sprawling TechNet "library" of redundant version-ambiguous material written by contributors. We're not quite sure what it is

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

snoorkel

Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on April 13, 2014, 08:26:55 AM
The ripoff of Exposé

Cool thing about Windows: OS X is basically a version of Windows

Ever wonder why Windows runs so well on Macs?

snoorkel

Note This article supersedes all previously published procedures for customizing default local user profiles when you prepare images. You found the good shit here you lucky motherfucker

[hedy]Zidone

silvertone

it lets the sun brighten up the house without having to bother with outside weathers

also you can look outside without being outside.

silvertone

they also dont stop moving the god d*mn start button they moved it like 4 times now that is my favorite part about windows

Clara Listensprechen

The coolest thing about Windows is that it is an Apple product originally. Apple contracted with Bill Gates to develop Excel and Gates basically ripped off Apple's proprietary OS information when he came up with Windows.  Apple sued Microsoft but made the claim that it was a patent infringement, and the judge ruled that it wasn't because software is a written thing, and written things are covered by copyright, not patents.  The rest is bloatware history.

akudood;
Hmph.

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: infinite luxury on April 13, 2014, 08:35:11 AM
Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on April 13, 2014, 08:26:55 AM
The ripoff of Exposé

Cool thing about Windows: OS X is basically a version of Windows

Ever wonder why Windows runs so well on Macs?

Not me--I know the whole story back when only Apple had pre-Windows first. Hiring Bill Gates to come up with Excel for the first Macs was a big mistake, cuz Bill swiped it.  Steve Jobs never forgot that when Microsoft was sued on the charge of establishing a monopoly and he joined that anti-trust suit along with many others.  He settled out of court and part of the settlement was Jobs getting the Microsoft proprietary OS/Windows source code; Jobs made all subsequent Macs cross-platform ever since.
Hmph.

Go Up