May 10, 2024, 06:37:19 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls 2

Started by TooB, March 05, 2014, 11:53:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Tec shot me with a ballista... :(

Kalahari Inkantation

rofl

I didn't even know it was possible for the host to hurt phantom allies. goowan

Samus Aran

it's probably because it's technically part of the environment regardless of who triggers it, so it's not any different from player/enemy triggered traps

Nyerp

Quote from: Loto on November 10, 2014, 01:36:13 PM
Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on November 09, 2014, 11:14:27 PM
adp's importance is a bit exaggerated. while i don't ignore it, i've put more into dex, vgr, and vit. and i've been doing fine.
it may be exaggerated, but it is still important. it makes everything you do, drinking estus, rolling, raising shield...... (dying, lol) faster.

i'm glad this shit isn't coming back in 3

TooB

Do we know that it's not?

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on March 09, 2016, 04:50:04 PM
Quote from: Loto on November 10, 2014, 01:36:13 PM
Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on November 09, 2014, 11:14:27 PM
adp's importance is a bit exaggerated. while i don't ignore it, i've put more into dex, vgr, and vit. and i've been doing fine.
it may be exaggerated, but it is still important. it makes everything you do, drinking estus, rolling, raising shield...... (dying, lol) faster.

i'm glad this shit isn't coming back in 3

Same.

Nyerp

just made it to iron keep and it's amazing how this game manages to be uglier than both of its predecessors. also why is there a boss every 5 feet?

Nyerp

"let's make chests breakable!!!!"

"let's put enemies next to some of the chests so that the player will accidentally break them!!!!!!!"

TooB

quit breaking chests

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on March 11, 2016, 01:14:44 PM
"let's make chests breakable!!!!"

"let's put enemies next to some of the chests so that the player will accidentally break them!!!!!!!"

that's why you only swing once at a chest. one hit is never enough to break a chest, but it's enough to reveal a mimic.

unless you're using some gigantic weapon maybe idk

Nyerp

holy shit aldia scared me >.<

Go Up