Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2018, 01:48:26 AM
1,513,562 Posts in 45,315 Topics by 1,061 Members
Latest Member: RerryTaf
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  possession 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: possession  (Read 1173 times)
القرقة
I'm a Damn Retard

objet petit a

cluck

Quota: 0%
Doodthingocity: -10
Lüts: 111575.01

Windows 7

Chrome 33.0.1750.117

Ignore
« on: March 04, 2014, 03:30:17 AM »

have you ever been 'possessed' by a personality?
i've only ever heard about this from lawlz who's ego softened til his boundaries no longer contained himself

i experienced it a couple of times
i'm guessing it happens whenever my ego's weakened enough that i can adopt a set of characteristics so well that it overwhelms my 'ego core' and I can process things underneath a completely different emotional format

it makes me wonder about mirror neurons
if they're mirroring the behaviors of others at all, or if it's just mimicry and absorption and some sort of ego-boundary prevents the personality from completely dissolving itself into the other during socialization

but then there's chanting, dancing and rhythms that do exactly just that

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK
Recent Track: Near and Far - Windy & Carl

ncba93ivyase
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=33
Disorderly Avoidant

diiiįiiiíiiiïiîiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks
Offline Croatia Female

Lawlz

Doodthingocity: -4
Lüts: 98181.00

Mac OS X

Chrome 33.0.1750.117

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 03:54:18 AM »

i guess you're referring to the time i ate an assload of brownies and became a black woman and one of my friends

it was really fucking weird. it wasn't even mimicry and i really couldn't control my behavior. i really felt like my body was being steered by another person.

i also became a pinball

people underestimate the dissociative and hallucinogenic effects of marijuana. it's some real shit

this isa great post i will use it in my sig
SVT
fly
Secret Muslim

Offline New Caledonia

silvertone

Quota: 0.78%
Doodthingocity: 2
Lüts: 2069.00

Windows NT 6.3

Chrome 33.0.1750.117

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 05:33:31 PM »

i think drugs are dionysian in nature and is uh always a good way to Lose Yourself...that's why so many acidheads become buddhists

القرقة
I'm a Damn Retard

objet petit a

cluck

Doodthingocity: -10
Lüts: 111575.01

Windows 7

Chrome 33.0.1750.146

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 12:54:55 AM »

i guess you're referring to the time i ate an assload of brownies and became a black woman and one of my friends

it was really fucking weird. it wasn't even mimicry and i really couldn't control my behavior. i really felt like my body was being steered by another person.

i also became a pinball

people underestimate the dissociative and hallucinogenic effects of marijuana. it's some real shit
i knoooooow
it's way deeper than mimicry
i was being steered by other personalities but my 'core' personality was still in tact
it was just buried in the background and observant

the only thing i've got out of this is that i learned that i'm just a summery of past thought and internalization and genetics
it was p. cute
Recent Track: Near and Far - Windy & Carl

Lifetrends
Director

Eager Beaver
Offline Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

infinitefluxury

Doodthingocity: 42
Lüts: 171087.00

Mac OS X

Chrome 26.0.1410.65

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 03:11:23 PM »

i also became a pinball

that is still a meta experience.

i believe you can give up your soul to satan but that is the only possession.
Recent Track: For the Lost Souls1000 Dreams - Samsara Blues Experiment
Dead Meadow

HARD AS ROCK COLD AS ICE AHHHH
Majorana's Mask
Manager

Offline United States

H.FANTRON

Doodthingocity: 10
Lüts: 254568.00

Windows 7

Chrome 35.0.1870.2

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 07:27:09 PM »

I've WILD'ed on DMT once. It was amazing.

I was laying in bed then all of a sudden my second spiritual body rose out of my physical body, and I floated around the room, then out my window. Then I woke up suddenly.

ncba93ivyase
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=33
Disorderly Avoidant

diiiįiiiíiiiïiîiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks
Offline Croatia Female

Lawlz

Doodthingocity: -4
Lüts: 98181.00

Mac OS X

Chrome 33.0.1750.117

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 07:28:52 PM »

i died and had aliens inspect my gooey corpse on lsd+dmt

very nice but also kind of scary

i talked to silvertone immediately after it happened

this isa great post i will use it in my sig
piano moths
Fortune Telling Dwarf

Offline Mexico Female

eeeeeee

Doodthingocity: 0
Lüts: 27202.00

Mac OS X

Chrome 33.0.1750.146

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 05:11:21 PM »

i went to a shpongle/desert dwellers concert last week and ate 3 doses of some good L, ~.05 moon rocks, some mushroom tea, and some stuff i thought was molly but really I think it was mostly meth. This made for a really interesting time. I have been playing a lot of Persona 4 and during this trip I felt very much like The Fool. I was looking at ppl very objectively (way more than I am ever soberly able to do as "Carly") I was kind of full of love for everyone and was emoting a lot which is not like me typically.

It's actually really hard for me to describe or understand my thoughts at this time. Towards the end they all kind of fell apart because of the meth. I really wasn't "Carly"  tho.

kill them w kindness
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Guff is Great!
Secret Muslim

Not Sid Was Here
Online United States Male

NotSid

Quota: 2.22%
Doodthingocity: 9
Lüts: 301009.63

Windows XP

Firefox 17.0

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 05:45:21 PM »

I've WILD'ed on DMT once. It was amazing.

I was laying in bed then all of a sudden my second spiritual body rose out of my physical body, and I floated around the room, then out my window. Then I woke up suddenly.
What? You do drugs????

I've never done any drugs but I've been to concerts where the rhythms definitely take hold. When I first moved to Asheville I would visit this massive drum circle on Fridays and get lost in the rhythms. What's cool was there were about thirty drummers or so but when the rhythms changed it was almost seamless, and the people in the crowd responded almost immediately. From almost convulsions to more hip shaking movements on the drop of a hat. Outside of that there have been concerts where I had the same experience.

I think I've written about the No Age concert, where their wasn't much rhythm to be discerned from the noise but it still triggered something and made the crowd thrash violently. Then there was The Budos Band where rhythm was to the forefront but the movements weren't violent, closer to the drum circle I guess. Then there was Dan Deacon who kind of controlled the crown, gave the crowd simple objectives, like run in a circle or split up or whatever, and those actions complimented the actions very well.

These kind of things happened a lot in the church but I'm still unsure what the cause was. The chanting of the preacher? An actual holy spirit?? Who knows.
Recent Track: Tonight I'll Be Staying With You - Bob Dylan

ASSHOLE
the MIB the
7FFFFFFF7
I'm a Damn Retard

???????
Offline United States Male

Original_MIB

Quota: 1.78%
Doodthingocity: 31
Lüts: 105906.00

Windows 7

Firefox 30.0

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 07:45:33 PM »

umm when i was younger i used to get really fascinated by the idea of getting possessed by a spirit

now i think like wtf was i even thinking

gotta eat the booty like groceries

Pages: [1]
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  possession « previous next »
    Jump to: