Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
1,514,755 Posts in 45,369 Topics by 1,091 Members
Latest Member: Brizanwar
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  dreaming about hard topics 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: dreaming about hard topics  (Read 1952 times)
antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Quota: 0.89%
Doodthingocity: -27
Lüts: 243256.83

Windows 7

Chrome 31.0.1650.57

Ignore
« on: November 27, 2013, 12:45:08 AM »

my ex-best friend and i severed ties once i started dating my current girlfriend back in august (his ex girlfriend like a year prior, don't want to go into it lol) and i haven't talked to or seen him since them. the first month or so was pretty hard for me, but i'm more or less over it now
however he still pops up in my dreams just about every night. i usually just see him from afar, and can feel the tension between us, but sometimes we are talking, and the tension is gone, and we are friends again.
and then i wake up feeling like shit and am full of regret about the entire decision (which i have justified intensely in my head since everything went down)
if it wasn't for my dreams it probably wouldn't be a problem for me all, but instead it is something i still think about daily   Sad
Recent Track: Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem

wag more
bark less
ncba93ivyase
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=33
Disorderly Avoidant

diiiįiiiíiiiïiîiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks
Offline Croatia Female

Lawlz

Quota: 0%
Doodthingocity: -4
Lüts: 98181.00

Mac OS X

Chrome 31.0.1650.57

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 03:17:25 AM »

the last two months have been full of dreams of me being back with the one who recently left me

most of the dreams usually involve me lying in bed and rolling over and seeing her there. i get them about 4 times a night and it makes me either want to never wake up or never sleep ever again

but yeah, never take a bro's bitch. things probably didn't work out for a reason.

this isa great post i will use it in my sig
القرقة
I'm a Damn Retard

objet petit a

cluck

Quota: 0.11%
Doodthingocity: -10
Lüts: 112251.01

Mac OS X

Firefox 16.0

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 05:04:46 AM »

um the problem is that you literally try to justify a retarded move on your part
so just marinate in guilt and remorse until you feel full you denialist fuck

sometimes i dream about joseph but i don't remember what
oh, the last one was that we made up and cried like we always do irl lol
Recent Track: Near and Far - Windy & Carl

SVT
fly
Secret Muslim

Offline New Caledonia

silvertone

Quota: 1.11%
Doodthingocity: 2
Lüts: 2809.00

Mac OS X

Chrome 30.0.1599.101

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 12:11:37 PM »

i dreamed i was in my effective speaking class again

Boogus Epirus Aurelius
The guy from Crash Test Dummies
Kewn Sympathizer

Offline Tuvalu Male

Boognish

Doodthingocity: -99
Lüts: 21819.12

Mac OS X

Firefox 25.0

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 12:53:40 PM »

I keep dreaming that my car is broken down.
piano moths
Fortune Telling Dwarf

Offline Mexico Female

eeeeeee

Doodthingocity: 0
Lüts: 27202.00

Mac OS X

Chrome 31.0.1650.63

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 03:45:44 AM »

i had friends do to me what you did to your friend but they started dating and kept it secret from me for six months and on my end i also have had many many dreams about it. It's been like 1 1/2 since i found out and im more or less cool w them now. Ppl shouldn't betray other ppl im sad thinking about this.
i see my dad often in my dreams and sometimes hes mad at me and sometimes things are really normal.

kill them w kindness
antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Windows 7

Chrome 31.0.1650.63

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 04:38:23 PM »

i had friends do to me what you did to your friend but they started dating and kept it secret from me for six months and on my end i also have had many many dreams about it. It's been like 1 1/2 since i found out and im more or less cool w them now. Ppl shouldn't betray other ppl im sad thinking about this.
not trying to come off as super defensive, but my situation was a little different
my friend suggested, and encouraged, that i date this girl (it had been about a year since he had broken up with her)
he came up with other reasons to be mad at me, but i guess he still had latent feelings for her that he never told me about, and at that point i was really into this girl and annoyed that i was at this point because my friend wasn't being honest with me
not something that i regret necessarily, because she's an amazing girl, but i do miss my friend a lot. he's a little over dramatic and deleted/blocked me from fb, and erased my number. he was my closest friend for over a year and our relationship ended extremely abruptly

i'm sure it sucks for him for him too
there have been a couple times where i've woken up and almost gotten into tears because i was so happy that he was down to be my friend again

wag more
bark less
PLEASEHELP1991
Yellow Halo
Dog in a Suit

Why?
Offline United States Male

felt

Doodthingocity: 10
Lüts: 6740.00

Mac OS X

Safari

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 05:28:28 PM »

I had a dream about existentialism and ended up being burned up by the heat death of the universe
Recent Track: Have Fun Tonight - Fischerspooner

I love Guest
piano moths
Fortune Telling Dwarf

Offline Mexico Female

eeeeeee

Doodthingocity: 0
Lüts: 27202.00

Mac OS X

Chrome 31.0.1650.63

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 04:04:18 AM »

not trying to come off as super defensive, but my situation was a little different
my friend suggested, and encouraged, that i date this girl (it had been about a year since he had broken up with her)
he came up with other reasons to be mad at me, but i guess he still had latent feelings for her that he never told me about, and at that point i was really into this girl and annoyed that i was at this point because my friend wasn't being honest with me
not something that i regret necessarily, because she's an amazing girl, but i do miss my friend a lot. he's a little over dramatic and deleted/blocked me from fb, and erased my number. he was my closest friend for over a year and our relationship ended extremely abruptly

i'm sure it sucks for him for him too
there have been a couple times where i've woken up and almost gotten into tears because i was so happy that he was down to be my friend again

i just dont think people are sensitive enough  with each other and i think when people are attracted to somebody it often makes them selfish. Thats sad tho I hope you get your friend back.  I'm sure he will forgive you. Things just get so messy when ppl are attached to others. In your situation since you were honest w your friend he shouldnt care. I dont think id care. I just dislike lies and sketchiness it makes me lose my confidence when ppl successfully trick me

ideally nobody would care if anybody else got w their boo because  love should just flow freely between everybody and you should be happy for everybody expressing the love. i dont really knw.

kill them w kindness
Socks
Boyager's SXE
Drosophila

realkafkaesque
Offline Albania Male

Socks

Doodthingocity: 8
Lüts: 58515.00

Mac OS X

Safari 1.0

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 04:00:07 AM »

ideally nobody would care if anybody else got w their boo because  love should just flow freely between everybody and you should be happy for everybody expressing the love. i dont really knw.

I'm sure I would feel this way at some point AFTER my hatchet spree. Love is an investment, not a charity. 

Infel
Musically matching my Steam name
Carebear

Almost lewd
Offline Canada

Sinbad

Doodthingocity: -6
Lüts: 11241.71

Windows 7

Firefox 26.0

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 11:31:48 AM »

I had a similar situation where my girlfriend left me for my best friend, and then they both cut contact with me, saying I wasn't worth their time and they were "adults".

It's been a year and a half and we start talking, they still acknowledge nothing was wrong on their end but the ex-girlfriend is friendly at least.

Then ex-best-friend decided he's a woman now and started the therapy, and got super pissed for not calling him-- her by his new name. I was given absolutely no information other than a hint from him cross-dressing, and I figured it was just cross-dressing.

I kept having dreams where he--- she was coated in marshmallow armour and would pout at me. I shoved him-- her into a random meat grinder.
antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Android

Webkit

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 02:10:08 PM »

That sucks.
Good to see you KT

wag more
bark less
Infel
Musically matching my Steam name
Carebear

Almost lewd
Offline Canada

Sinbad

Doodthingocity: -6
Lüts: 11241.71

Windows 7

Firefox 26.0

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 04:42:10 PM »

It doesn't suck as much as it makes no sense whatsoever.
Socks
Boyager's SXE
Drosophila

realkafkaesque
Offline Albania Male

Socks

Doodthingocity: 8
Lüts: 58515.00

Mac OS X

Safari 1.0

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 05:04:10 PM »

It doesn't suck as much as it makes no sense whatsoever.

About two years ago I was fairly close with a girl whom I thought there was some potential with. She was smart and attractive and not your average princess or pre madonna. She was attracted to some girls and although I found this unpleasant and strange, it was not totally unacceptable as I thought she would grow out of it etc... So more time passes and she starts talking about wanting to be a guy and taking hormones and changing her body to fit her perception of herself which was becoming more and more clear to her...a man. So today she has cut her hair, surgically removed her breasts and takes hormones weekly. I basically stopped talking to her although I was not mean or unsupportive.

I will tell you what though, I am so so so glad she never sucked my dick or got anywhere close down there. That would have screwed me up after what happened, even though she was then a full biological woman and still is in my mind. But that's life these days, so many confusing possibilities.

antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Android

Webkit

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 06:07:13 PM »

Yeah man that stuff is so strange. I'm really curious what genders will be like in the next 100 years or so.

wag more
bark less
Pages:  [1] 2
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  dreaming about hard topics « previous next »
    Jump to: