April 25, 2024, 10:21:09 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Post your movie ideas

Started by chainsaw unicorn, October 10, 2013, 11:39:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

chainsaw unicorn

Have any ideas for movies? Post em here

Avenue of Passing Dreams

Daniel is a 17-year-old high-schooler living in a homophobic town full of rednecks in the outskirts of Atlanta. On the way to school he constantly gets rocks thrown at him and is bullied relentlessly. He has a real good friend in Jenny "Sunny" Saunders, and seeing her is the only thing that makes him live. One day when he's fed up with the bullying he steals his asshole brother's car and tells Sunny that he's going "anywhere fate takes me". Sunny tells him not to go but then they both drive off as Sunny admits she also hates her parents and shit.

First they go to Atlanta where Sunny flips off her cousins' house and they toilet paper their house in the middle of the night. Then they want to go back home, but take a wrong turn off the interstate so decide to keep driving north. They pass through a convenience store in north Georgia where they buy a shitload of Dr. Pepper and beef jerky. Sunny runs into her ex-bf by accident and she spends the next three hours talking about how much of a douche he was. They go to a restaurant in South Carolina where Daniel decides to give the waitress a hundred dollar tip because why the fuck not. The waitress extremely excited and kisses Daniel on the cheek and claims that despite how full of shit the south may be, there's still a ton of good people left.

Then they go to DC where they run into a pro-weed rally and they get mad high by accidentally eating pot brownies. Then they talk about their feelings and shit. Sunny reveals that she dislikes her cousin because he tried to roofie and rape her one time. Then Daniel mentions how he never kissed a girl before, and then they kissed, but Daniel said that he still preferred kissing guys. Then they noticed that the cops were busting people with weed so they jumped in their car and traveled to Baltimore in the night.

In Baltimore they arrived at dawn. They were driving through a ghetto West Baltimore area when Daniel jumped out of the car to go to a convenience store. On the way back from the store he heard a voice behind him and thought he was about to be mugged but instead saw some 19-20 year old Navy guys who were walking around the area. They start questioning Daniel what a fair-skinned teen would be doing in a sketchy area, but Sunny went out of the car and started flirting with them to direct attention from Daniel. It worked and the soldiers went away and shit. The youngest of the group stayed behind and asked Daniel out on a date since he noticed Daniel's flamboyant clothing and shit. They went to the movies and Daniel found out that even though the soldier is physically strong and intimidating, he is actually sweet and has low-self confidence on the inside.

They continue to Philadelphia. They parked their car on the street while going to get a hoagie at a shop. While they're eating Philly Cheesesteaks, their car gets jacked. Daniel and Sunny laugh since the car is wanted by the police and whoever stole it is going to get into a shitload of trouble. They go to buy an Amtrak ticket but realize how expensive that shit is. They walk out of the station and Sunny realizes that she has a friend in the city who could drive them. The friend shows up and picks them up in his van to take them to NYC. Daniel then realizes that there is a gigantic fat stain on his shirt and has to borrow one of Sunny's shirts she was carrying in her bag. 

As the friend drops them off in New York, they go to a Starbucks. Sunny orders a large coffee but upon hearing the price, flips her shit at the Barista. They then take a trip to the Museum of Natural History, where Daniel looks at the October Revolution exhibit. Sunny questions why Daniel would give a shit about such a distant country, but Daniel claims that those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. The October Revolution came with the best intentions but lead to something just as bad as the thing it was fighting against. He then says how new presidents always want to do the best for their country, but eventually end up being exactly the same as the presidents before them. Sunny then says how she thinks that politics are useless because everyone will always have different opinions, and it's impossible to satisfy everyone. Daniel just shrugs.

Then they go to Rockefeller Center where Daniel sees the Atlas sculpture. Daniel then compares himself to Atlas, carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, but Sunny gets angry and tells Daniel that sometimes all he does is complain, smoke weed, and mope around. She immediately apologizes but Daniel is like fuck this and leaves. He walks down the street and challenges a shitty caricaturist to a contest. After flabbergasting the caricaturist, the caricaturist angrily storms out and leaves, leaving Daniel to do the caricatures. Despite it being his first time, Daniel totally caricatures well and gets a phone number from a man working at an animation company. Eventually Sunny runs into him and they hug and shit. Then they go to Emmons Avenue in Brighton Beach where they stare at the bay. Daniel notes the stark comparison from the gorgeous mansions in Manhattan Beach to the ugly Public Housing Projects in Coney Island on the other side of the peninsula.
Sunny tells him to STFU and that they're going to have to return home soon. Daniel becomes depressed but Sunny comforts him that it's only his last year in the homophobic Atlanta suburb, and that he'll be free as a bird in less than 12 months. Daniel then remarks that the idea of the Baltimore soldier and big city lights will keep him going one more year.

TLDR - Gay Southern kid gets depressed and goes to the city with his friend to discover the true meaning of life.
I'm obnoxious, motherfucka can't you tell
Run through Little Havana yelling 'Viva Fidel'
Jerking off at the sheets when I stay at hotels
Drinking Bacardi at AA meetings, smoking a L
I'm broke as hell my attitude is no good
Like working for white people after watching rosewood
So I'm a mercenary, I don't care how I get richer
Like American companies that did business with Hitler

Hiro

Aaron G (Donald Glover) is your ordinary shy, awkward twenty-something just trying to survive young adulthood. One fateful day, Aaron is thrown into a wacky series of events which lead to him containing nearly all of the government’s secrets! Forced to join the CIA, Aaron quickly discovers something: being a secret agent sucks.

Join Aaron on this hilarious adventure where the only way out of a tough job is to kill yourself! Can Aaron escape the CIA and commit suicide?

silvertone

a 7 foot tall lizard named chickenshit nelson is the leader of the local mafia and aladdin (white guy posing as an arab for business) isn't too happy about it

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Occult member loses faith and opens a bar downtown.
Bunch of witty banter with the locals until Lucifer shows up for a Tom Collins and a round of darts. Been hard on the sales trail, looking for new recruits and decides to use the bar as a base of operations in the big city, with the cooperation of the former occultist.

??????

hypersexual, intelligent adolescent youth captures older adult and breaks his ethical boundaries, forcing him to make critical decisions caught between his infatuation, intimacy and duties and responsibilities.
as the story progresses into a wonderful scape, the youth leave out of boredom and destroys the entire effort of the seduced, older victim promoting an aimless, existential ending with no solution.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: K L U X on October 11, 2013, 08:44:05 PM
hypersexual, intelligent adolescent youth captures older adult and breaks his ethical boundaries, forcing him to make critical decisions caught between his infatuation, intimacy and duties and responsibilities.
as the story progresses into a wonderful scape, the youth leave out of boredom and destroys the entire effort of the seduced, older victim promoting an aimless, existential ending with no solution.

Tom hanks

??????

ugh fucking GROSS
but it would make it more k-mart real

stop inducing dissonance in my small clucky head :'(

Commander Fuckass

my idea:

Clucky vs Felt Death Battle 1
Clucky and Felt almost battle to the death but 30 minutes to the end they have steamy buttsecks for the rest of the 30 minutes

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: K L U X on October 11, 2013, 09:22:43 PM
ugh fucking GROSS
but it would make it more k-mart real

stop inducing dissonance in my small clucky head :'(

You need to face reality. Reality is shitty hollywood stars and hungry man microwave dinners.

??????

reality? no thanks
i have the internet

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: K L U X on October 11, 2013, 11:27:25 PM
reality? no thanks
i have the internet

Then by all means, continue. One day you'll wake up in the great basement

??????

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on October 11, 2013, 11:45:34 PM
Then by all means, continue. One day you'll wake up in the great basement
great basement crises hotline help