April 20, 2024, 09:24:09 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gravity Rush 2?

Started by TooB, September 19, 2013, 10:55:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

I personally really enjoyed the original.
Who else is excited for a sequel?  Though we are not sure its on vita again, but the graphics make it seem like it is.

Nyerp

this is the kind of game you only care about because its the only game for the damn console but sure ill playit

Snowy

I heard about this, I'll pick it up. I really enjoyed the first one.

Kalahari Inkantation

can't wait for them to announce that this will be a ps4 exclusive

assuming it's even in development anymore

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on June 07, 2015, 06:53:01 PM

assuming it's even in development anymore
i wouldn't mind.
I hope this is at e3

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on June 07, 2015, 06:53:01 PM

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/gravity-rush-2-announced-as-ps4-exclusive-740137

AHAHAHA

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/15/gravity-rush-remastered-coming-to-ps4-on-february-9th-2016/

RIP VITA

there's something truly hilarious about watching sony so mercilessly and torturously slaughter its own child through such cold, calculated neglect and deprivation

the vita doesn't even have a right to its own games anymore lol

[spoiler]

not that i mind, at all, as somebody who (like so many others) is unlikely to ever own a vita but very likely to own or eventually own a ps4

i've been looking forward to playing gravity rush tomatoes;[/spoiler]

bluaki

I'm glad it's getting this port. Whenever I look for Vita games worth playing, it's always on the list, but it's not compatible with my Vita. Now, this port means that... I can play the game on a different console using the same controller I use with my Vita? Yeah, thanks Sony, for making seemingly no attempt to fix Vita TV compatibility locks.

That said, I don't own a PS4 either, but it's a lot easier to borrow my roommate's PS4 than a Vita. And I have some intention to eventually buy one myself, so I don't mind buying a game for a system I don't yet own.

Now that I actually look into it, I think it looks like the kind of game I'd like.

tbh these are the first PS4 games I actually want

Nyerp

TooB

TooB

Gravity Rush 1 was originally supposed to be a ps3 game anyway.
You can kinda tell that the motion/touchscreen stuff, while well implemented, were kinda tacked on.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Jojo on September 15, 2015, 09:28:38 PM
Gravity Rush 1 was originally supposed to be a ps3 game anyway.

til

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVWEUTBEJVQ[/youtube]

so really, the vita was the original thief and the franchise is only returning from whence it came

Go Up